[Cheapest] Twitter Gold Badge Submission

NEW

After having a big success with my Blue Badge service, This service for the Gold Badge will be mainly provided as a test for now. Safe submission through rep. Only available for businesses while I test out the requirements. Accepting most cases

Willing to take on crypto cases too

No pre-payment tickets for most buyers

$4000 - fees included

5 Likes

He verified my Twitter yesterday, no one had done it before. I am grateful to him. Thanks for the good and fast service. :smile:

6 Likes

7 cases verified today! (2 on site). Waiting for the outcome of 3 other cases of which 2 on-site. Looking to take on more cases soon

Edit: Unfortunately 2 on-sites denied as well. One other off site approved

PM’ed

He delivered the badge on a client! I would definitely work with him again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you verify an account within 24hrs. PM pls

1 Like

Hey! PM me right now.

1 Like

Sended a dm

PLEASE PM - I need your service.

can you do a crypto project verified now?

1 (on-site) musician unfortunately denied. 5 public-figure (off site) accepted (mix of musicians, actors and television hosts) since I last update the main post.

Message me with your cases, will have a few spots open in a week or two. I’m 100% transparent in my success rate, accepting no pre payment tickets for most. Pricing is negotiable as well

2 Likes

Check pm

I have 2 cases for you. Give me a good price let work together. Check DM

Successfully verified 2 clients off-site & 2 onsite! Also unfortunately had 3 onsite cases denied (Entertainment niched). Looking to take on one more cases for a submission on Wednesday/Thursday for the fast decision makers. Pricing is negotiable (and in most cases, I don’t require a pre payment)

Can vouch for @vnc ! Great prices, super easy to work with, and accomplished it before the TAT he originally gave

1 Like

Is the case is denied do we get a refund?

Accepting new cases. Submitting tomorrow, negotiable pricing. Slots are limited, no crypto or nft related accounts unfortunately. PM to find out more

Can you do OF models

Could you sent me the case information? I will take a look at it