Twitter Recovery, Unlock and many services | Cheapest Price on Swapd | Guaranteed

Service type: Twitter Verification, Recovery and many Twitter Services

The verification service is temporarily disabled!
I’m in service for recovery, unlocking and more

HELLO, esteemed members of the SWAPD family and our esteemed guests who will just join us.
I would like to offer you our comprehensive service for Twitter.
Since I had a good success rate with off-site transactions, I thought it was time to offer these services through SWAPD.

I can get the blue verified badge by applying to your Twitter account on your behalf, completely legally. What sets me apart from other service providers is the quality of communication in our conversations with Twitter and the fact that I correctly articulated the person to be verified to the Twitter team.

Also;
I handle many errors such as unexpected suspension of your Twitter account, access problems where you cannot get a password after your account is locked, without the need for an email and password.

Requirements for Verification:

• 2,500+ followers

• You must have a blue verified badge on any of the other social media platforms like Spotify, Instagram or Facebook.

• Account access required

The reason I’m asking for account access is because I’m not working through the Media Portal. That’s why I offer a low cost and inexpensive service. I can work for all niches.
I was successful in 7 out of 10 works I did off-site, most of the people I verified with spotify had their twitter account verified.

Turnaround time : Within 30 days
Verification Price: 1500$+swapd fee

Other Twitter services that I’ve mainly excelled at:

• Suspended accounts

• Twitter age problems

• Access problems

• Two factor (2FA) authentication problem

• Restricted problems (Can’t get code etc.)

• Support requests that you did not receive a response to

• Examination of your CASE number (Suspended-Lock etc.)

and for other problems please send PM.

Price: The price of these services varies according to the number of followers.
Min 1000$ - Max 4000$

Turnaround time: Within 14 days

In all my services, I inform the buyer about the process. Funds will be refunded if the service I have provided fails.

I charge $40 transaction fee and let you know the final status of your account

8 Likes

Is this legit? Are you pretending toj ournalist?

3 Likes

Totally legal if it wasn’t, I wouldn’t need a verified Instagram or Spotify account from the buyer.

Is it using journalist approach? I assume using form too?

2 Likes

Of course no. As I mentioned in the thread, I get a blue badge depending on what your niche is. For the person with the musician niche, I get the blue badge along with the proof of being a musician.

1 Like

Ok il buy, lets do a ticket

We’ve unlisted your topic!

We’ve unlisted your topic, as your service is not insured. Any service that will require access to clients accounts or inboxes needs to make a fully refundable insurance deposit to SWAPD before they can provide their services.

For more information, please read here:

Feel free to PM me or any other admin if you have any questions.

1 Like

User insured.

2 Likes

Send me info
I will glad to get verified for page nft I wanna make

Pm me, interested!

1 Like

Is just facebook verification enough?

PM’d you

1 Like

Sent dm

1 Like

Willing to pay for suspended Twitter account recovery

Interested, pm me

Following to see one is successfully done.

Someone tested ?

1 Like

I have reached the number of slots I set for this month. We started a ticket with 6 swapd members.
Next month my slots will be renewed.

3 Likes