Twitter Verification - $4450 Submission Including Fees, Cheapest Rates & PR Packages! | Recovery Services | Diamond Seller

Purchase my Twitter Verification Service!

Hi everyone, I’m offering Twitter verification! Not only that, but I’m offering some of the lowest rates you’ll find across Swapd - along with extremely quick turnaround times!

Low PR Requirements! - As long as there’s a few articles we’re able to with, we’re able to verify just about anybody, Crypto, Businesses, NFT Projects, Entrepreneurs, Musicians, etc! Here’s our rates for submission via media portal:

Individual Twitter Verification - $4450 Including Swapd Fees
Business Twitter Verification - $5000 Including Swapd Fees

24 - 36 Hour Response Time After Submitted

No access required for submission - This is being submitted via a media portal.

We provide general PR services, which we can use to help build Twitter cases. For this thread specifically, I’m offering press bundles that will allow the account to be eligible for verification. I will provide bundle recommendations dependent on both the account and existing press if applicable.

Multiple Publication Press Bundle - 1 - 2K Plus Swapd Fees
7 Business Day Turnaround Time
Press Eligible for Twitter Verification

I’ve already gotten multiple accounts verified with the press I provide, so these articles are proven to work. I can also provide our full publication list to allow for a customizable PR bundle that will also work towards verification eligibility.

Looking to build a case from scratch? We also provide full verification bundles, which will include all of the necessary PR and verification itself.

Full Individual Twitter Verification Bundle -
$7000 Including Swapd Fees
2 - 3 Week TAT
Includes PR + Twitter Verification

Full Business Twitter Verification Bundle -
$7000 Including Swapd Fees
2 - 3 Week TAT
Includes PR + Twitter Verification

If you’re not verified, you will receive a full refund with this bundle.

We also provide additional services for Twitter accounts, these are some of the things we’re able to help with:

• Username Claims - 1K and up + Swapd Fees
  • Account Unbans - 1K and up + Swapd Fees
  • Account Recovery - 1K and up + Swapd Fees

This will be dependent on the inquiry, so if you’re interested in any of those general services, just send a PM and I can let you know on it.

Why should you buy Twitter verification, why is it important?

Becoming verified opens up a whole new world for your experience on Twitter. Along with the checkmark, access to verified-only notifications will be enabled on your account – allowing you to source out interactions from fellow verified Twitter accounts.

The Twitter verification badge also acts as a status symbol. Known personas such as sports athletes, politicians, celebrities, and even world leaders, all have the famous blue checkmark next to their profile name. With my Twitter Verification service, you also have the same opportunity, and you don’t need to be a world leader to get one! I have a high success rate, providing that your Twitter account qualifies.

If anyone’s interested or has any questions, just send a PM!

Payment methods: Bank wire, USDT

21 Likes

Bump - if anyone’s interested in Twitter Verification send a PM! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

GLWS

1 Like

Bump!

Still interested. Not for $10k though. Lmk. :+1:

3 Likes

Dm price if it’s not 10k$ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do you require access to the account?

1 Like

No access needed.

What is the price? DM me. Its for a very popular esports org thats sponsored by GFUEL, SCUF, DXRacer, and all the big companies.

1 Like

Bump - Still offering submissions :slightly_smiling_face:

If you do it from scratch and the account is not verified, will there be a refund?

1 Like

You’d be refunded for the Twitter submission.

Bump - still offering submissions :slightly_smiling_face:

Whats the price?

1 Like

Bump - still offering submissions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bump - still offering submissions! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Still offering submissions :+1:

1 Like

Hi, very interested in this. Can do checkout right away after we agree on terms

1 Like

Bump, we’ve started being able to do Crypto-related accounts as well :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Still offering submissions!