Twitter Verification -- Only Submission | 4500$ Public Figures - 5000$ Business | 2 SLOTS

Service type:
Verification on Twitter

Price start:
4500$ public figures - 5000$ start for business
++ swapd fee

Accepted payment only in CRYPTO (USDT)

Requirements :

10 articles published on websites with a Twitter account verified

Timeframe : 6 weeks (as deadline)

Description:

We send a bulk order of 10-15 clients, every month - Next submission will be in July, so have few slots availables

As timeframe consider we don’t have a controll, usually Twitter review the orders , all in in the same day, after 20 days, sometime more fastly and sometime more slowly - If you don’t want to wait, I’m telling you now, don’t contact me. once orders are sent, it will not be possible to stop, so you will have to wait until we receive a response. I repeat, usually Twitter starts reviewing cases after 20 days. I will therefore ask for 30-day deadline + possible extra if we didn’t hear back .

If that doesn’t work for you, don’t contact me. On swapd you have lots of more trusted connections who can do it most quickly

1 Like

Check PM

1 slot for get submitted 10* July — deadline 4/8 weeks

4.5 public figures
5.5k business

interested for public figure for verification bundle

Can do just submission at moment ; if you have all the requirements send me a pdf

Oh i need full verification bundle !

If I don’t get verification you’ll refund the amount?

Yes

Bulk order start tomorrow ; 1 slot available

Bump.- still available

Need your service, for a crypto project account. know me if you can!

Bump

2 slots available from next week

Can you verify crypto accounts?
Check your DM

If you have all the requirements

I sent you a DM

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.