Guaranteed 100% Twitter Verification (public figures, nft, business, crypto) | Diamond Member

Service type:
Twitter Verification submission or guaranteed 100% with PR

Price for submission:
Business request | Start from 7600+ Swapd Fee
Public Figures request | Start from 6500 + Swapd Fee

Price for PR + Submission:
9000$ for Public Figures + Swapd Fee
10,000$ for Business (and NFT too) + Swapd Fee

Description:

Verification for Public Figures and Business on Twitter

Requirements for submission:

• 5-6 organic articles (on sources with a Twitter account already verified )

• Please make a pdf with all requirements and send me so i can give you a feedback if you’re elegible or not

Requirements for PR+Verification
We will make the articles and then will submit for verification for get you verified 100%

Method payment:
Bank Wire - Crypto (USDT)

:black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square: :black_small_square:

5 Likes

GLWS :fire:

1 Like

First ticket :white_check_mark:

Bump - one slot for Twitter Business (required IG verified) – in 1-2 weeks
Price down from 10k usd to 7,5k usd (plus fee)

Lol are you literally middle-manning the services that @musaucuncu is offering here: Twitter Recovery, Unlock, Un-restrictions & more | Cheapest Price on Swapd | Guaranteed

@SWAPD is that allowed?

He’s not requiring access
While the other user is, so I don’t think a middle man is possible…

1 Like

No… sellers do this all the time… for example if you have a client off site that wants the service but doesn’t have the budget for the service you have it would be ideal to utilise another service which there budget aligns rather than losing the sale.

3 Likes

It’s really not

1 Like

Ok deleted the comment.

Thanks friend.:raised_hands:t2: It is not the first time that this user has written defamatory comments trying to discredit me :rofl:

1 Like

Will send you a case

1 Like

Verified a NFT Case in 1 day

best and hardworking person :rocket:
makes Customise deals according to profile and gets the profile verified within Time frame

Pr + twitter verification delivered on time :rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

Bump / since I joined on the Dismojd Member Club yesterday x 2 discount available for the first two clients :

Price for PR + Submission :
7500$ for Public Figures + Swapd Fee
8000$ for Business (and NFT too) + Swapd Fee

That’s reserved only for clients without press who’s looking for get verified 100%

bump

Accepting 2 orders for next week – Getting you verified 100% (without pr) or just submission if you have a strong cases

What this pr

Sended a dm

1 Like

Bump
Accepting more orders
Can do normal submission if you have pr
Or pr packages for get you verified 100%

I need twitter suspended account recovery service. Can you do this? Thank you