Now @verified Unfollow Everyone | Twitter Winding Down Legacy Verified Program And Removing Legacy Verified Checkmarks On April 1st

$1000 a month for organizations.
I think something like this will only work on Twitter. If Instagram implements this, there will be upheaval

Does that mean the gold checkmark will go away if the organization is not paying $1k per month?! Crazy.

Maybe soon I will make a new Twitter business account with good handle, and make it Gold Badge, and the profile use picture of checkmark, and then offer the affiliate :rofl:

I was so happy when I got verified on Twitter I’m July 2021, Elon fu**ed up everything

Elon just want money back first so he need a cashback.

Yeah so he decided to fu**up the whole platform

Still talk with ref about this, because I offer service for gold.

Will you subs Twitter Blue? haha

Nah makes no sense it’s just an emoji now

1 Like

but the problem is the blue is not available in all country, which mean they should not doing this if the blue not available global.

It’s available globally maybe update your app now

but if later @verified still follow you maybe still worth it lol

Who will be the fool going through my followers and checking verified following me lol

Will the legacy verified if use Blue and when click badge will show a “This account is verified because it’s subscribed to Twitter Blue” or will still same “This is a legacy verified account. It may or may not be notable.”

Elon Musk doesn’t know how to remove the blue ticks?

this is what we’ve got instead:

Yeah, they updated it recently. It’s more like Meta now; you can’t differentiate between a legacy verified and a Blue subscription now.

it still has a difference, legacy accounts are followed by Twitter Verified

That’s just an old feature. No one really checks that, tbh.

Now the twitter @verified unfollow everyone. GAME OVER

https://twitter.com/i/status/1644083504177725440