Two Profitable Facebook Pages - 3.1 million followers - 98% U.S

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of fans/followers: 3.1 million
Topic/Niche: Entertainment
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic/Paid

Description:
I am selling 2 Facebook pages that are generating a monthly profit. They are in the Entertainment space and are both over 5 years old. The audience is older and 98% in the United States. I currently have a partnership with a colleague where he is posting content on the pages and I am getting a 50% revenue share. The pages are on track to make ~$28k in revenue this year with ~$14K in profit going to me.

Here are some important things to note:

1. There are no operating costs
  2. There are only 8 link posts per day
  3. Facebook monetization is not eligible as I do not send any traffic to Instant Articles
  4. Ad Breaks are not eligible as I do not post any video content
  5. I will not accept any test posts
  6. The pages have no violations

Thanks. I am happy to answer any other questions.

Facebook Page 1

Facebook Page 2

1 Like

LOL

Check inbox sir

Interested, send me the page links, please.

Interested in this, please PM me the pages.

If you don’t accept tests then you can keep that page I want to test posts before I buy post video on page to see how it performs

How are you monetizing if you’re not using ad breaks or instant articles?

5 Likes

We send clicks to a website and monetize that way. I am sure using IA or ad breaks would be more profitable but I do not have time to optimize these pages as I run a Digital Advertising business. Thanks.

Send link and best offer please

So will the new owner have access to this website and revenue stream? Or do they need to find their own revenue stream for this page?

Big difference between selling something with a MRR attached and one where there is zero from Day 1 for the new owner…

That is correct. The new owner will have access to this revenue stream from Day 1.

am i confusing this with a different post or were you asking for at least $36,000 for this?

ib links

Please PM page and best offer

I sent you a PM

Can you Dm me the links please

Links and asking price

Price and handle please

pm links thanks

Hey, PM me links please and highest offer.