Ultra Social Media Management/Marketing

Service type: Social Media Management/Marketing
Price: $800 per month

Description: We offer one of the cheapest rates for professional level social media work.

Have a look at some of our achievements below.

• Successfully grew an account from zero to 6,500 followers on Instagram in just 1 month.
  • Created and gained access to many engagement groups filled with up-to and over 100k follower accounts, which resulted in rapid account growth and engagement boost, (without owning a 100k account)
  • Owned, managed and developed several big Instagram accounts:

@travelinginsider (130,000 followers)
    @luxcarsinsider (50,000 followers)
    @luxury_within (40,000 followers)

• Using sales, copywriting and communication skills closed deals with other Instagram accounts for promotion, which generated us over $1000 in less than 2 weeks. And created an opportunity for exposure in front of 6 million people, all targeted.
  • Successfully generated over $800 for an ecommerce drop-shipping store, through instagram influencer marketing.

Contact us if you’re interested or have any questions.

1 Like

Are you interested in selling @travelinginsider?

I can but it’ll be pricey.
Keep in mind it doesn’t have an og email, it was deleted so I assigned a new og email.
Anyway, if you are interested, contact me

Did you work with some brands with your @travelinginsider account?

Yes we have

Hi Ricchard,

I saw your post and wanted to have further details on it for my future project.

Do you work with individual artist/art project accounts or do you only do a brand that covers more general topic?

Thanks,
SS

Yes we work with everything, feel free to message me to discuss it further

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.