Update: First contest starts Jan 1st, 2021!

To celebrate our new /report page, and to utilize it for what it was meant for, we’re officially preparing to launch our first contest! We were planning to fit one in by the end of the year, but due to the holiday’s our activity is down as many users are taking time off from work. We don’t want anyone to miss out on the fun! So, our first official contest starts on January 1st, don’t forget!

What can you win?

We plan to host one big contest every month, with prizes that range from iPads to Playstation 5 consoles! We also plan to host mini-contests in between, with rewards ranging from SWAPD merch to novelty items.

How can you win?

The bigger contests will be reserved for top monthly buyers and sellers. The smaller contests will depend on a 7-day earning/purchase report.

Not first? Relax!

Don’t worry, some offered contests will have prizes given out to second and third places, also.

Not a big spender/buyer? Don’t worry.

Even our top sellers and buyers do not always stay consistent. We’ve been tracking our /report page and see that many top dogs stay dormant from time to time, so winning smaller contests (7-day contests) should be easier. We also plan to run contests not related to buying/selling, like our meme contests.

Will you ship anywhere?

Yes! Most items will be directly dropshipped from the source, directly to your door.

Is there a catch?

You have to reveal your sales data in the last 72 hours when the contest ends, so other participating users can see and track who is winning and who finally won. Users can go back to private when the contest ends.

Why is SWAPD so awesome?

Because of you! You make it awesome. A big thanks to our community for making this site for what it is today.

16 Likes

:exploding_head: @ /report page

1 Like

Is it broken?

No, its great! Just impressed at the numbers!

1 Like

Our buyers and sellers don’t mess around.

1 Like

I’m not sure I would go that far :stuck_out_tongue:

I see my current rank on my profile page, is there a total number of registered (buyers) anywhere public? Otherwise, I could be ranking 1 from the bottom :smiley:

We don’t have that data, your rank is based against all other members who have active sales/purchases.

dm me the contests im curious

1 Like

You are staff, can’t participate :smiley:

huh what?

Also, you’re getting a pay cut.

1 Like

worst christmas ever

Also, no Christmas for you because of…

1 Like

sorry. worst hanukkah ever

1 Like

There go our helpful badges. Cant even get tshirts with them meh

2 Likes

But the badges give you a sense of accomplishment!

So does herpes

3 Likes