UpWork Freelancer Account Approval

Hi Guys,

Offering this new service for upwork accounts!

While applying for a new account, most people get this error: “Thank you for submitting your application to join Upwork. As we do with everyone who wishes to join Upwork, we carefully reviewed your profile to determine whether there is sufficient need for your skills and experience in the marketplace. Unfortunately, at this time there are already many freelancers with a similar skillset to yours and we cannot accept your application.”

I will help to get your Upwork account approved.

Process:

1. The price is $300 and you need to send me the login details of your rejected account. I will get it approved and inform you once approved.

I can also provide you with a new account on your details where I will create and approve an account for you.

1. Also, if you have been banned by Upwork in the past, getting a new account with the same details is not possible.

2. Payment can be made with PayPal , Bank transfer or Bitcoin

The process takes 24 hours to 2 days max

Any questions let me know!

Thanks!

1 Like

I know it’s out of nowhere, but please let me know if you’ll ever sell a Outbrain account approval.

Thanks!

sure - will let you know -can only do Upwork atm!!

bump!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.