[URGENT SELLING] My eCommerce Website [quick sell needed]

Domain name: Save Bees Life
Website included?: Yes
Price: Offer me now! URGENT

Description:

If you work hard on this store you can easily make 600$ to 2000$ per month.

Q. Why did you decide to start this business?

Ans: Well I started this business because I love eCommerce. It is a trillion dollar industry and growing every year. So, why not get a little piece of that trillion for me too. And, have the kind of lifestyle that I want for me and my family, right? So, I jumped and jumped hard on it 2 years ago. I am enjoying this since. And, I just love it.

Q. Why have you decided to sell your business?

Ans: Well I decided to sell this store to get momentum to start my high ticket eCommerce business quickly.

Q. What’s involved in running this business?

Ans: Below I’m giving points on how to run this business.

1. Well, first of all this store’s marketing part is fully Instagram based. We have created one main Instagram account for the business and many supporting marketing Instagram pages to support that main Instagram page. All of them have followers and you’ll get all the login details of them with the store. We will give the excel sheet.
  2. Our store supports The honeybee Conservancy by donating a portion of the monthly sale to them every month. And that is the main marketing selling point for the store.
  3. We manually comment on relevant #bee Instagram posts asking them to rep our brand and to message us. When they message us; we reply them with our best Converting Script which you get with the store from us. We will give that script document also. Our store also comes with Premium well designed Booster 2.2.1 theme which gives at-least 3.5% conversion rate on our store. This store comes with the domain and business gmail ids too.
  4. And the best part is I have a SECRET App attached to the store which allows auto order for free for unlimited order which oberlo or other apps don’t support. And also you can get chase back system if requested to the app support. When you get a order you just use this app to drop-ship the item. We have attached lots of product to the store through this app. You can add lots more.
  5. The store also coming with the mailing list, logo and lots other stuff mentioned below.

That’s about it!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.