[VIP SELLER] TikTok Verification - Any Region

Hi everyone!

NO FAKE MUSICIANS, ANY FAKE MUSICIAN PM’S WILL BE IGNORED

TikTok Verification - 800 USD (excl. Swapd fees)

Requirements:

• Have a profile photo, completed bio, nickname, and linked social media account (IG/YT)

• Have logged in within the past 6 months

• Have around 4-6 PR articles that are fully about you within the last 6 months (the more recent the better), this can not be paid for article.
    Media coverage is defined as:

• News sources about the individual from the last 6 months that vary in content (ie. Articles on reputable news sources that talks about this individual, and they are the focus of the article. Not all articles only about 1 single viral video for example.
  • Being verified on Instagram will definitely improve your chances

• Having a Wikipedia page will improve your chances

• Have at least 50.000 monthly listeners on Spotify (if Musician)

TikTok Musician Username Claim - 1500 USD (excl. Swapd fees)

Requirements:

• Have a profile photo, completed bio, nickname, and linked social media account (IG/YT)
  • Have logged in within the past 6 months
  • You need to own the matching username on Instagram (we’ll verify this first, so no fake documents)
  • The username you’re trying to claim has to be inactive for at least 6 months.
  • Your account has to be verified

Frequently asked questions

1. Do you need access to my account or password?
  • No, we don’t need access to your account.
  1. What happens if you are unable to verify my account or claim the username?
  • You’ll be refunded in full
  1. What are the payment methods that you accept
  • ETH, USDT
  1. What is the TAT?
  • All orders are completed within 2 weeks on average, usually this is a just a few days.
  1. Do you recover disabled accounts?
  • No, we do not do that.
  1. Do you verify fake musicians?
  • NO
3 Likes

About to close my first ticket on site for @wolfesalva now, his client got verified after just 2 days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can vouch!! Super smooth and easy process, would recommend, great communication and great person! :slight_smile:

1 Like

By TikTok Account Lock-Out fix
Do you mean the accounts which got Locked?

I mean if you lost access to the phone or e-mail on the account and therefore can no longer log-in because you forgot the password, or if you lost access to the 2FA phone number linked.

Yes yes i have an ac which lost the 2 factor phone 🥹
Texting you

1 Like

Check pm

BUMP

Could we try mine again?

If you got new PR then yes :slight_smile:

Does activity matter on tiktok?

Which one did we use last time? Do you remember?

New ticket opened on site today, get your artists TikTok accounts badged today :white_check_mark:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.