User Taking Down Verified Brands & Personal Instagram Accounts!

I’m not sure if this is the proper channel to post on if not can fix it @SWAPD so I’ve been on here for awhile great people but recently brands and creators accounts I have verified over years or managed are being taken down by a user on Instagram as @ flxcss he seems to be able to report accounts without any evidence and have the pages deleted and removed. Hopefully someone can help me with this if not what’s best options available. He seems to be tagging pages as suicide or self harm don’t understand why Instagram isn’t reviewing the cases and immediately pulling the accounts. The user is charging people to have the accounts pulled. So if I can pay him to have an account removed which you’d think is against insta rules.

it’s called a report bot lmao

1 Like

Lol you’re new to the dark side of insta i see :joy: it’s actually pretty easy to do, it’s the specialty of arab people literally every arab guy knows how to do it and it depends on many factors. Anyway to not mention stuff that i shouldn’t what i advise you is to have old accounts, 2012 and older they are trusted by instagram and are way more difficult to be taken down :v:t2:

4 Likes

It’s a report method where you use old accounts 2012 2013 etc to report people as those accounts mostly never get their reports viewed by a person. Also 2012 and 2013 accounts are immune to this method.

2 Likes

After tracing down services asked for proof of his services and some of the screenshots he provided me were my recent clients.

1 Like

Yeah dark side for sure :upside_down_face::sweat_smile: any way or form to go back at Instagram for pulling the page

huh? they can pull down any account? 100k for example?

Not 100% sure but I have 2 accounts I manage that were verified with 80K and another at 35K. And submitted a form to get back into the accounts and insta hasn’t responded

But how do you know this guy is doing this to you?

2 Likes

Comments up above users are saying some sort of popular Arabic bot thing which you’d think insta would be aware of

Cyber security in the mena is very bad

1 Like

They can report accounts from 0k to 100k and even go up to 1m it depends if the user has a profile pic of a human, the creation date of the insta account like if it’s an insta created in 2020 for example it will get disabled super fast, also to do this they usually use accounts that are created in 2012 as they are very trusted by instagram. The more followers the account have the more reports, time it will take to get taken down. And last but not least as you can expect reports are not checked by a real human that’s why they get taken down so easily. What do you expect from a guy who runs a multi billion company and looks like an alien or some kind of tropical lizard lol. I hope this comment and the one above were helpful :grin:

3 Likes

If you need an Instagram recovery service I can help.

3 Likes

Dropped a PM wish was easier way but if gotta pay and get it dealt gotta do what gotta do

2 Likes

The same thing happened to my friend. Sad reacts :[

4 Likes

‘Arabic bots’ love that. :joy::joy:

Yes

Is it fixed or not yet?