Username claim & Verified username change, and hacked account recovery! 2/FA issue & Disabled account unban

Hello SWAPD!

I will be offering a username claim & verified username change, and hacked account recovery services.

Process / Timeframe:
The process is very simple, you provide the required information and I submit the request. It takes 0-31 business days maximum. Typically it is less than 10 days, although due to regulations and limited IG reviewers it may take longer.

Username claim & Verified username change Information Needed & Have to know

• Current username
  • The new username you want to have
  • Email address on an account
  • It must be 6L or above.
  • The desired username must be inactive for a minimum of 6 months.
  • I can not claim generic usernames

How Much Is This Service?
The price will vary for each account, based on the username you’ve provided me. The MINIMUM price will start at $1,400, this is firm and not up for negotiation.

Hacked account recovery Information Needed & Have to know

• Associated email & phone.
  • Date of the hack.
  • Hacked notification screenshot (email change, username change, unusual login, password change).

How Much Is This Service?
The price will vary for each account, based on the username you’ve provided me. The MINIMUM price will start at $1,100, this is firm and not up for negotiation.

NOTE:
I will accept NO prepayment checkout tickets if you are at least a VIP member with a minimum of 5 positive feedbacks.

If you’re ready to start, Send me a dm, and let’s get processed!
Accepted payment methods: USDT and Bank Wire.

5 Likes

Someone is going to kill the market. Another Vibrant offering from @Vibrantofficial

Will avail this service soon

just doing some services🙌

1 Like

Bump

Bumping this

We can recover verified accounts as well, but the minimum price will be $2,000.

1 Like

Bumping this! Can unban disabled accounts as well.

Friendly bump for my brother :heart:

2 Likes

Hello friend, what ban reasons could you work on?

Please send me a dm your case and I will review.