Username claims on IG/FB/TWITTER

Service type: Inactive username claiming service
Price:1000$

Turnaround time: 5-7 Days
70% success rate.

Description: I have contacts at each social media platform that I can ask for a username reassignment. Please not that I only deal with public figures (YouTubers, Instagrammers, Musicians etc). I’m not submitting requests for generic usernames or first names such as @bob.

I’ve done previous sales on SWAPD but under another topic.

2 Likes

please mention how long it will take to complete this service

1 Like

Done!

Can you give us your success rate? I vaguely recall your tickets and many of them were unsuccessful, no?

I just can only do valid requests, no first names, or general ones like food or dog. Min 5 characters.
Depending if they are inactive ( we can never know for sure ), they will get transfered to the account.

So in terms of %, give us an honest number if all the conditions are met, as I am fairly sure you won’t start any checkout tickets if a buyer doesn’t meet your criteria.

I’d say 70% go through, but then I’d be picky with who I’d go through.

That’s a disappointing success rate for someone who has insider contacts, but OK. I will list this, but no pre-payments for this type of service, sorry.

There is just no way to tell if a user is inactive, they can still sign in without us knowing it. I’ve claimed tons of handles before, but also a handful of them got denied.

1 Like

Interested, please PM me.

I’ve sent u a PM. Please reply asap.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.