Verification Blue Profile Facebook (2700$)

Service type: Verification Blue Profile Facebook
Price: 2700$ + fee Swapd

Description: I am providing verified Facebook account (with your own name). You only need to pay 2700$ to own a verified Facebook account, we will help you change your name.

I am not asking you to be a public figure or to have a lot of articles on Google. You only need to pay 2700$ and then get a verified account with your name :wink:

I am also using a similar verified account and very cool. This service is always available, please contact me

Bumpp

Once a customer has successfully placed an order, can you tag this as a premium service? @Administrators

Is that legal @SWAPD ?

1 Like

This is the first time I offer this service, all transactions are made via Swapd. I can assure you absolutely quality service :wink:

1 Like

I meant is that legal? How is it verified without my real informations? Really confused , It was like you get verified Facebook and change name to mine?

Yeah, thatโ€™s right. I have been verified and changed to your name with your legal information and my current account is being used the same way, it is perfectly valid.

1 Like

It is not allowed to sell Facebook accounts on SWAPD.

Iโ€™ve seen multiple instances of people losing their verification badges on profile if they got the profile renamed.

1 Like