VERIFICATION ( blue tick) on IG or FB for 1400$ (CHEAPEST ON SWAPD)

@SMM replied broski!

Taking orders for IG, FB and SNAP verifications today.

Check dm

@Dopeishere bump check dm

Close this topic if you are not able to reply to your customers, instead to stay online and ignore messages

1 Like

@SMM have some patience in your life dude. I did one verifications for you, now you submitting me same profile, which got refused last time, and its not been 30 days yet according to my portal date.
Why and how shall i make you that understand?
Move on in life and get some new accs if you want a reply buddy!
Thanks.

Dude check the messages, I said the request passed the 30 days from when he get rejected, so he should be fine to get submitted this time

And where the ■■■■ you live?here, Through decent and respectable peoples, we always reply. Who think you are to ignore the messages? A king?lmao it’s good education to reply. :wink:

2 Likes

Taking orders today.

How much do you charge for just the submission?

Taking orders today for Ig and snap. Only real musicians!!

1 Like

Taking musician/artist orders. But only real one’s. And its cheapest on swapd. 1400$ plus fees.

Taking orders today! Cheapest on swapd

Pm thx

Replied sir.

Get a verification done for a real musician and badge expired after 2 weeks, also he’s not responding for apply him again

Happy to edit this and feedback once he back to me with a solution.

3 Likes

@SMM he’s such a lier and such a player, he plays with you . Firstly, he comes with being the most polite buyer, ask for discounts, for freebies, tell to new sellers he have good friends on swapd and will give you good feedbacks and then he LIE!

Below are 2 screenshots attached, which will prove you what i’m saying.

1. Here’s he’s harassing me of giving a bad feedback when he can clearly see, i wasn’t online on swapd from the last seen feature. This bullshit this guy does.

1. He’s saying after 2 weeks? Its exact "32 DAYS WHICH MEANS 4 WEEKS + " . Below you can find it his page, and where i replied in the ticket when it was done.
    I’ll like to call out alll the sellers of verification service, we give gurantee of 30 days, and he crossed the time. Also, his account was into violation. I’ll explain : after his IG got verified, he told me to verify his FB . I applied for that, and i got a reply from fb reps on portal, saying this id was already applied and please dont apply again before 30 days. I asked him and he lied me again, that it happend due to some mistake and blah blah ■■■■. If you want, i"ll send screenshot of it aswell.
    PS: i’ve hide the details, as i have some decency of not showing the privacy of the client. I’m a good human :)))

@SWAPD @Administrators please see into this, these kind of people makes it difficult for new comers here on swapd to live and work peaceful. They play dirty games and make it difficult for us. I’m the one who just spoke out against him, so many people would be there who just chose to stay quiet, which makes it easy for these kind of jerks to say ■■■■ about others.

Hence proved,
Yours lovingly,
_______ .
" Long live swapd " <3

1 Like

You forgot to post the 3 messages I wrote you yesterday though, so that’s not good, if you’re going to try to be smart at least do it right ,I sent you the message two days ago, you mean to tell me you only got online on swapd after I left my feeback hours ago? come on you can be smarter than that :rofl: :smiling_face_with_tear:

Another lie, neither in the ticket nor in your various threads is there any mention of a 30-day guarantee, and if so, okay 2 days, you could have made a break from the rule, 2 days, not 50

Client verified 27 july, today 27 august, so litterally 31 days, not even 32!, are you serious about that?

“I asked him and he lied me again”

You asked, and i replied he self-applied in the last 30 days, so he already know :

Again

For those who have worked with me , they can confirm that I have always behaved professionally with everyone, and I have never had any problems :slight_smile:

Good luck with new clients (if you ever have any now going forward)

Very much pleasure. Everythint is here listed. Let people choose or judge the way they want. Lets spread love instead of hate :))) . Good luck with getting your work again, if anyone here can do, because all market is taken away now :))) and by god’s grace, your friend ( me ) still taking orders, but from good humans and who have patience in life.
Happy swapding <3

1 Like

Hey!

Not here to continue the above fued. None of my business.

But - I have a question, given the current wave of badges being revoked.

Do you have access to your portal, are you a provider? Or are you a reseller?

The reason I’m asking is - (again, given the current situation) - how can you be sure that moving forward the ticks that you get won’t be revoked? I can imagine that if a portal is legitimate, and if approvals are legitimately done - and if no fake cases are being sent through it - and if a portal isn’t bombarded with 100s of cases a day - it should be relatively safe.

Thoughts on where your access/portal stands amidst all problems that are going on?

1 Like

As you know , about recent unverify wave. I’m Still doing verifications, with a higher price. Lets have a word in DM’s.