Verification on Instagram within 24-48 hours

Il also pay $100 for you to do this

100$ too for mine !
Let me know if you can do !

In for $100

Hey, could you verify an OG Instagram? For example, I give you access to something like @lll, could you say itā€™s another one of your brands and verify that? If you can very one word Instagrams that I give you, I will pay like $400+ for each verification

Let me know when youā€™re replying to PMs! Keen to test this for $100

Down for $100 as well

I can pay 500$ if you can verify my choice username , nothing OG though .

So just heard back from our agency. They said this service wonā€™t be available for no less than 4 figures. Sorry for the guys that have already requested for less than 4 figures.

Iā€™ll clear few things here. We can verify both new or existing accounts. But preferably a new one because weā€™ll need access to the account. Once we create a new account. Weā€™ll pick the username with your chosen first 2 letters to start off with, ha_cultura for example. Then we will post few news posts so that our contact at Instagram doesnā€™t hesitate to verify. Weā€™ll submit it for verification and it should get verified in 12-24 hours. Sometimes could take up to 48 hours, but thatā€™s when their busy with so many request. Usually takes just 12 hours. Once verified, you can pick your own account name, bio, website, email etc. Just the username remains the same. Unfortunately our service is very confidential and we canā€™t verify existing usernames/og, unless you have the articles to back it up.

Inbox Me your rate + details :heart:

Who even looks at the username :joy:. and the agency is not doing it anything below 4 figures. I might be on the wrong site because ppl would rather talk about the badge more than the username. The badge has so many advantages including dmā€™ing anyone and having it go to the inbox directly, top comment and more.

DM me with the username selection and further details please, thank you

The selection will be picked randomly when we get started with the procedure. Example for you for instance would be dm_english or dm_cultura.
A recent suggestion was for me r_cultura which would be accepted in 12 hours, but I already have one so wasnā€™t looking for another personal account.

Could you please pm with full info?

The username means more than the check IMO. There are a lot of bots with random usernames that are verified. Defeats the purpose of a checkmark if the name doesnā€™t match the brand at all. Especially if itā€™s a _ and a random word.

Honestly, Iā€™ve been in the business for years now and this is the most odd requirement Iā€™ve ever heard. GLWS.

2 Likes

Also its not on ur own name/company. Which means that the seller can claim the account as he is the one who chooses the username and probably has the documents. Or am I way off?

1 Like

That would only apply to inactive accounts, I just think that the buyer is offering a service he cannot do thatā€™s all. :stuck_out_tongue: Weā€™ll see though, thereā€™s no harm when itā€™s on SWAPD.

2 Likes

Dm me i am interested

Very strange service anything is possible these days

1 Like

Just wait for it. Iā€™ve got few people on here with quite good offers. Nothingā€™s impossible mate :wink:

Why would anyone think to do that? Sorry, but we arenā€™t that crazy haha :joy: