(SOLD) 500k Fashion page

Country of followers (majority): US (54%)
Amount of followers: 500k
Topic/Niche: Fashion/Streetwear
Does it include the OG (original) email?: I believe I do have access, but it looks like the gmail has some security lock currently
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Nothing is used

Description: This is a listing for a 500k Fashion account getting around 5-10k likes per post. This used to be an account for a brand that generated a few thousand a month. I just recently verified it and will not be releasing the user to non VIP members unless proof of funds is provided. The account was verified legit and not through some illegal means.

I will attach as much information as possible to let you make an informed decision whether or not you might be interested! Reels seem to perform really well and stories with polls, of which I will attach examples!

Not in a rush at all to sell this.

2 Likes

Unrealistic price, do you have proof of profit for the account?

2 Likes

You can leave the user of the account and the price to analyze

I would put a 10k offer if the best offer wasnt that high.
You know where to find me :wink:

1 Like

show me a legit 500k active, us 50% page that’s verified for sale without being a hacked celeb or business :slight_smile:

Send user

Read above

you’re never going to sell this account at that price. ever.

3 Likes

Ive sold non-verified for more than this, I’m not worried about selling it fast :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many are saying this is over priced, am laughing in chinese :joy::joy:.
If I own this page am definitely listing it for $100k.
If you like buy, if you like dont.
There are businesses or individuals who will comfortably pay that amount

9 Likes

word. haha thank you lol

1 Like

Hi,

Send user pls :slight_smile:

Thanks,

PM’d you!

44,000 post interactions in 7 days. Not even close to what a page with that following should get. I get more than that on a 34k follower page :joy:

Either you are a friend of his hyping his post up for profit share or you are clearly out of your mind also

1 Like

that comes down to how much you post right? and im not going viral, that’s all organic :slight_smile: But thanks for your insightful comment!

Very welcome! Hope to see you at a car dealer ship one day selling me a 1996 Honda Civic for $145,000. :rofl: good luck with sales

3 Likes

Good luck to you too! Hope that one day you’re able to get your hands on accounts that are worth a lot of money! Wishing you the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everyone’s free to set their price first of all, if you dont agree with it dont buy. Secondly, its obvious you are a noob with IG, the bigger you get, the lesser the engagement.

I have a 10k page that gets 200k likes, go figure.
And you obviously have no idea the potential that page has.
I can monetize that page and generate 10k a month easily in no time. So why on earth will I sell for 20k or 30k

1 Like

I found the verified account without having to ask op for the handle. And let’s just say some of likes to comment ratio just doesn’t add up. Example, there’s one post with 3.9k likes and 1 comment…

1 Like

yeah people comment less, none of the engagement is tampered with. Just depends on the type of content and the niche :slight_smile: