Verified Badge Facebook Page

Country of followers (majority): Israel
Amount of followers: 10k
Topic/Niche: General
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Selling Blue Badge Verified Facebook page .

Around 10k followers .

@RandyMarsh was this your account ?

1 Like

@RandyMarsh is even selling his bath water in Swapd’s VIP only lounge!

Use my code: “Internetlord98” to get a 10% offer on @RandyMarsh bath water.

2 Likes

What’s the BIN on Yair’s pro gamer career?

3 Likes

Taking offers atm

Not true. You doing paid advertising for 1 week.

That was for limited period . And this page sale is mainly based on verified badge and not for followers .

Make me a price, thanks

I want to buy

So your doing ads for a Meme, yet stating and selling as a gaming channel. Why you trying to screw people over? Limited time, or not limited time, your likes are there for memes

1 Like

I am selling it based on verified badge . Why you feel it i am screwing people ? I clearly mentioned it in post and still you are messing here .

That meme ads were before i purchased the account here .

Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Lie - It’s paid (under ‘meme, not gaming’)

Thats how your screwing people, they may be buying because of the likes also, you must of thought the likes were important otherwise you wouldn’t have paid for PPC for them?

Your selling something which is for a different niche

2 Likes

I purchased it as it is . And it have all content related to gaming .

It has one campaign in past related to memes .

Regarding the main post i can change it to general .

I am not screwing anyone here , it doest have million followers where i am screwing people for likes , as i said earlier its a verified badge sale thats it .

And what im saying is, if you done the ads or someone else did. Be clear in your post the likes are for a meme page, not for a gaming page

1 Like

I understand what you are saying but looks like you dont understand what i am saying .

Do read the title of the thread , its states verified badge only .

I have editted the thread as well .

Bump , still available.

handle pls?

link please

link please

Link