Verified Facebook Fan Page Account - Account for Sale (Blue Tick)

Type of profile: Verified vf
Platform: Facebook Fan Page
Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of fans/followers: 27K
Topic/Niche: Entertainment
Category of the Page: It can be changed as many times as you want

Really the number of followers is not important, the important thing is the handle and the verified. It is a Premium Handle.

IMPORTANT: As it is also an account associated with my brand, you can change the name or username and you will not lose the verified one vf . Something incredible, if you want that you or your project go to the next level.

Thinks that verifying an facebook costs in the best of cases around 3.000$, and 99% of the time it is rejected. I am offering you the opportunity to be a verified user for life :sunglasses:.

The purchase includes our support to make the change of user, through our Facebook contact, in case you want. But heck, who would want to change such a good username!

This account is part of the project: Selling Accounts Verified Blue Badges - HANDLES PREMIUM

We also sell the Verified Instagram account with the same handle, if you want to make an offer for the two verified accounts, we can make an offer: Verified Instagram Account - Account for Sale (Blue Tick)

I am fairly sure you will lose the verification upon a name change, how sure are you about not losing it? Did something change at Facebook?

On Instagram if we see singers that change their username and we know that it is possible. En facebook, the changes are more manual and as it is a drastic change of name, the support will not allow you to change it. We would have to turn to the person who verified us and say that this change is part of the new project.I will inform myself better throughout the day, With concrete datas.

It is quite possible that the facebook and instagram policy has changed to blocking usernames to prevent theft. In any case we have a flexible brand to changes. If it were from a public person, there would be no solution. But our project can be modified, simply by saying that the new change is an update of the project.

Well yes, if you you have contact with support everything is possible. I was just saying, the new owner can’t just change it without losing the verified badge. So, anyone who may purchase this will require assistance from you until the change is completed.

Yes, we would help that person to change the username in case he wanted to. It is included in the purchase :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump!

THE COMPLETE PACK vf

BY 8.900$

INTERESTED PERSONS < PRIVATE MD >

Bump!

Bump!

ALL REPLIED!

Send me link

Replied!

:zap:OFFER 1 : INSTAGRAM: 3800$ (WITHOUT OG EMAIL)
:zap::zap:OFFER 2: INSTAGRAM + FACEBOOK: 6900$ (Discount 700$) ( OG EMAIL DOMAIN )

:zap::zap::zap:OFFER 3: FULL BRAND : 8900$

• Be the owner of the International brand
  • Own the domain (username.to + OG Email accounts)
  • Own the domain 3 Letter - Short URL (xxx.to)
  • Acquire Verified Instagram vf
  • Acquire Verified Facebook vf
  • Acquire all other social networks in the world. Complete package with the same username:

Twitter
Snapchat
Twitch
Telegram
SoundCloud
Pinterest
Tik-Tok
Smule
Giphy
Spotify vf
VEVO

The prices are reduced to the maximum, I can not offer only the instagram with OG EMAIL, it would have to be instagram + facebook.

Regards!!

Bump

Bump

Pm me details plz

Unlisted, currently under a checkout ticket and not taking further offers.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.