Verified Instagram Account - Account for Sale (Blue Tick)

Type of profile: Verified vf
Platform: Instagram
Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of fans/followers: 52K
Topic/Niche: Entertainment

Really the number of followers/statistics is not important, the important thing is the handle and the verified. It is a Premium Handle.

IMPORTANT: As it is also an account associated with my brand, you can change the name or username and you will not lose the verified one vf . Something incredible, if you want that you or your project go to the next level.

Thinks that verifying an instagram costs in the best of cases around 3.000$, and 99% of the time it is rejected. I am offering you the opportunity to be a verified user for life :sunglasses:.

The purchase includes our support to make the change of user, through our Facebook contact, in case you want. But heck, who would want to change such a good username!

This account is part of the project: Selling Accounts Verified Blue Badges - HANDLES PREMIUM

We also sell the Verified Facebook account with the same handle, if you want to make an offer for the two verified accounts, we can make an offer: Verified Facebook Fan Page Account - Account for Sale (Blue Tick)

1 Like

Could you please upload stats/demographics? Thank you.

Bump!

What’s the handle?

PM the handle please.

Very interested please send the handle

2 Likes

send up the name :slight_smile:

PM handle. very interested.

1 Like

All Replied!

Pm handle please?
And does this include the original email just as the bundle does?

1 Like

can you pm me the handle plz

1 Like

Bump

THE COMPLETE PACK vf

BY 8.900$

INTERESTED PERSONS < PRIVATE MD >

Bump

Bump

ALL REPLIED!!

:zap:OFFER 1 : INSTAGRAM: 3800$ (WITHOUT OG EMAIL)
:zap::zap:OFFER 2: INSTAGRAM + FACEBOOK: 6900$ (Discount 700$) ( OG EMAIL DOMAIN )

:zap::zap::zap:OFFER 3: FULL BRAND : 8900$

• Be the owner of the International brand
  • Own the domain (username.to + OG Email accounts)
  • Own the domain 3 Letter - Short URL (xxx.to)
  • Acquire Verified Instagram vf
  • Acquire Verified Facebook vf
  • Acquire all other social networks in the world. Complete package with the same username:

Twitter
Snapchat
Twitch
Telegram
SoundCloud
Pinterest
Tik-Tok
Smule
Giphy
Spotify vf
VEVO

The prices are reduced to the maximum, I can not offer only the instagram with OG EMAIL, it would have to be instagram + facebook.

Regards!

Bump!

handle?

1 Like

Replied