Verified Twitter Account (OGe Included)

We donā€™t consider this to be an ā€œeliteā€ account. Itā€™s simply a verified Twitter account. Advertising that your account is making XXXX per month, but not transferring the actual income-generating aspects of the account is considered false advertising. Iā€™ve updated your listing for you.

5 Likes

I believe this to be an elite account. Especially in comparison to every other verified Twitter that has been, and is currently being sold on Swapd. This isnā€™t a random username. I have built a brand around this account and have paid my bills with it. I am willing to teach the lucky buyer how to continue gaining clients if they are interested as well :+1:t3:

I understand that in your eyes, this might be an elite account. But for every other buyer on Swapd looking to invest in a verified Twitter account, itā€™s nothing more but a verified account to them.

5 Likes

This is true unless they are wanting to continue the business in the niche of sports betting. There are less than 20 verified accounts in this extremely large niche and this account is one of them.

Happy to answer any and all DMs to anyone interested.

Thanks!

Would you take 3k? Please PM back!

2 Likes

Username please please and co atm

1 Like

Please send me the username and CO

1 Like

You could do this ā€œeliteā€ business with a simple fb page.
As most gamblers are junkies and will believe pay everything.
Yes a verified tag gives you more authority but that doesnt mean you cant purchase a random verified page and then start the betting guru bs.
Which in my eyes is borderline scam.
Glws @Goofy is right tho

2 Likes

$1200 for the page pm me

1 Like

@MrSixdigits In regards to the sports betting side of this account, all of the plays sent out are tracked. All wins and all losses are always recorded. We are not only incredibly transparent with our clients, we also offer the lowest pricing in the industry at $19.99/mo as well. Everything is done correctly and people are very happy with our picks (hence the great monthly retention rate).

In regards to the account itself, I have been made aware that the majority of buyers on Swapd only see this as a verified Twitter with OGe and I have altered my BIN to fit that :+1:t3:

Anyways, thanks for the input and have a good one!

Pm me interested in buying today

1 Like

link?

1 Like

Whatā€™s the lowest u will take right now ?

Sounds like every other flippa ad

@Mac I am definitely not a ā€˜flippaā€™ lol. I have owned this account for almost a year and have never flipped a Twitter account before.

Price please

In the post you said you buy from swapd 6 month ago and here your saying year looks like lolšŸ™„

1 Like

@MARKHOR Itā€™s been around 7 months now I believe. Point is I have had it for a long time. Feel free to message Swapd to see when it was purchased on-site if you would like lol

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.