Verified Twitter Name Change $2400! $600 discount!

Service type: I will change the name on your verified twitter to a handle you either already own or an inactive one. You must have a verified twitter already, if you want me to provide one it will cost extra
Price: $3,000 ($2,400 for the next 5!)

Description:
if you have your own im discounting the name change to $2400 for 5 orders! (1/5 done)

Want to show off that youre verified? But the verified you have has a crappy @? Well i can change it for you to a handle you have or an inactive one, AND you get to keep your verification

2 Likes

bumping this service

somebody is trying this service out. Will update after the service is done

hello

Service was successfully done for a user onsite! Get yours now!

Can confirm. Everything was handled in a professional manner, we have a happy buyer! Marking this thread Verified!

1 Like

1 order successfully done! Taking more orders now

bumping

It is unfortunate that I cannot leave record here because the swap has been done not through SWAPD but I have successfully had a name change for my verified Twitter account through @Alexx’s help.

It only took about 3 days to get the name change finished. Very fast service and I am considering only to use his service in terms of Twitter name change. I believe it is worth the money for how fast and professionally he can handle your order.

2 Likes

bumping

You have a lead on any verified twitter accounts you can sell?

bumping

going to be doing 1 for $3,000 AND include a verified WITH OGEMAIL!

OR if you have your own im discounting the name change to $2400 for 5 orders!

get your own name on a verified twitter

Another successful sale!

1 Like

Ready to do some more! Takes about 1-3 days! Fastest out here

$600 discount! get yours today

oh man

Bumping

Bumping