Verified YouTube Channel 100k+ subs On Your Desired Name Delivery Period UNDER 24 HOURS ($999) [VIP SELLER] [Unclaimed Youtube Plaque]

Hello, Swapd Community!

I am offering ** A Verified YouTube Channel On Your Desired Name** , Prices are different ( depends on subs amount ) Price starts at $999$. Send me a dm and **let me know how big of channel you want ** and I will let you know on the price.

Timeframe

In most cases, It only takes 6 hours, but sometime process may take a bit longer. It depends depends on YouTube.

Remember:

• I am selling YouTube channels that will be verified with your desired name
  • All channels will have an unclaimed Silver Plaque
  • name must not impersonate any other creator(s) for example : MrBeast , Mr Bean , etc
  • The channels are not boted they were grown organically
  • You will be able to change the name in the feature and get the verification badge again

Verified YouTube Channel on your desired name

1. Make yourself look more legit with a verified checkmark
  2. I provide the channel with 100k+ subs
  3. I verify the channel with any name that is not taken
  4. All subscribers are real not boted

Price(s) :

As I’ve mentioned above, prices are different. minimum price is $999 buyer pays the fee ( Swapd fee )

Payment methods

I accept BTC/USDT, if you don’t use cryptocurrency, we can work out other payments of method! send me a dm and let’s discuss it!

Feel free to contact me anytime! Serious buyers only

10 Likes

BUMP

BUMP

Just completed my first verification on site )

2 Likes

BUMP

1 Like

Is this your alt or what? :smiley: Some random dude bumping your threads? :smiley:

Anyways I am interested. How big of a channel can you arrange for the $1500.

2 Likes

100k subscribers

1 Like

BUMP

interested.

1 Like

BUMP

Just verified another member on site still providing service cheapest on swapd waiting to transfer the channel

1 Like

changed price to 1397$ for a limited time Cheapest on swapd

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Just verified another client on site😉

Bump

Just verified another client on site😉

BUMP