Verified YouTube Channel (Even Includes OG Email AND YT Play Button)

Amount of subscribers: 98,400
Country of subscribers (majority): US (80%)
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): 100% Organic

Description: This channel I built over several years, and have had a hard time letting this one go but I have come to the realization that I don’t have the time anymore. It has an extremely loyal fan base, really just waiting for the channel to start uploading again. Anyone looking for any sort of gaming will do amazing on this channel as I posted videos of several different games. It is verified with YouTube check mark, along with the YouTube Play Button. You get all of this and a ready to go channel. With an 80% US based audience you can make a killing if you wanted to do a drop shipping store or sell some sort of product. Truly endless opportunities with the channel.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 4.12.38 PM

2 Likes

The link please

1 Like

Can you DM the link please, and price you have in mind? Thank you!

1 Like

Can you please provide the link?

1 Like

Channel link please and whats co atm?

1 Like

link please

1 Like

Please send the link. and your best offer. Thanks

1 Like

Can you pm me link and best offer. Thanks

1 Like

Pm link and best offer

1 Like

So you have already collected the YouTube Play Button? :face_with_monocle: :thinking:

1 Like

hi

please send me the link.

whats the last offer you got.

thank you

1 Like

Yes, I got it back in 2015 when I hit 100K. The channel has lost subs since I haven’t posted in 5 years.

1 Like

Hello send me the link and the best offer you received

1 Like

Can I have link and what your looking for

1 Like

Also if channel wasnt active for 5 years have you ran some test to see active fan base still to see what kinda of engagement is still with this channel or are you just selling the subscribers I ask this because I have seen people actually buy channels like this and then they get no where because they have no engagement what so ever its like starting on a brand new channel all together

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

@sugar898 please verify yourself before you start making comments like this…because I have proof you have never asked me to do so😅

But to answer your question… I am selling the channel as is, reason being is that the sub base is very loyal and I do not want to come out with one voice and then change the voice. It will cause the channel to lose a ton of subs. So for the integrity of the sale I don’t want to do that.

Hope that makes sense. Please let me know if you have any other questions👍

1 Like

I understand that but 5 years going on six years is a little a bit much and the price you are asking for is not normal there is no proof to see that it is loyal from what I see you get 600 daily views there is channels with 1-2k on here that have more activity than that bro I am just saying posting a video would show us how loyal the subs are to you and would help you with sales cause right now you are just selling a channel with subs
if you want I willing to workout a deal let me know

3 Likes

Handle pls :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I get the handle?

1 Like