Verified YT 165K+ subs & 2.1M+ views per month | 19K+ subs YT channel

Amount of subscribers: 165K+ and subchannel 19K+
Country of subscribers (majority): Brazil 68.9%, United States 5.7%, Mexico 2.0%, Portugal 1.7%, United Kingdom 1.7%, etc…
Topic/Niche: Music
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: This YouTube channel has been created in 2018. The channel does have a YouTube verification badge and is currently not monetized but it can be monetized with the 20% of the videos which are not copyrighted which can earn you money. It has more than 165 thousand subscribers and more than 50 million views. There are like 80% of the videos which are copyrighted but without any copyright strike, so you still get the statistics out of the video but not the revenue. It does not have any strike or other problems with YouTube. I have not muted the songs in the videos because I wanted to get a lot of statistics and growth out of the channel. This was much important for me than the revenue itself.

Besides this YouTube channel you will also get a channel in the same music niche with over than 19K+ subscribers.

You will get the main & second channel. So the price will be all-in-one.

Main channel 165K+:

Statistics

Second channel 19K+:

Statistics

link?

Sent you a PM!

Link

I’ve sent you a pm!

Link

Sent you a PM!

BUMP!

Link to both channels please

I’ve sent you a PM

BUMP

BUMP!! Still for sale

link!

PM sent!

What’s the link

Link please

I’ve sent you a PM @anon16220287

@uzumaki591 Get your account ID verified please before I send you the links.

Bump

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.