Verifying my business page

Service type: IG verification + TW verification
Price: TBD

Description: I’m the business owner of a medical-grade skincare and mental health company. I had the honor of teaming up with a big-time celebrity doctor who is obviously already verified across social medias and selling her products at mall stores. She has plenty of PR about her brand.

I am looking for someone who can verify my business pages on Instagram and Twitter as efficiently and legitimately (permanent, with quality press, etc).

I have great writers who know a lot about my business’ mission and can write the articles for you. I have small press written as well (Futuresharks, Influencive, Medium, etc).

I am posting this because I can only afford to spend what’s necessary to get my page verified. I just don’t have ~8k-12k lying around for a business verification package.

If someone can work with me to see what I already have, versus what’s still needed, as well as give me a good offer, I will be forever thankful.

Thank you.

@Jkr123 text to her

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 45 days. New replies are no longer allowed.