Very Active 650K Premium Page

Country of followers (majority): UK, US, CA
Amount of followers: 650K
Topic/Niche: Actor “Huge Potential to Grow in The Future Because of His Trending Movies”
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): None

Description:
Serious Inquiries Only Please

• Super Active Premium Page
  • Tier-1 GEOs
  • Very High Link Reach “As Shown in Screenshots”

I have been making steady income from this page monthly by monetizing it with links, I made about $6,800 in one month! But I stopped publishing links on it a while ago because I am focusing on other projects.

It doesn’t need much time to keep it active, because it has editors who are happy to post the content for FREE and they like it.

I don’t get it, how vsn someone make $6.8k in one month and let the project alone??? When even he has editors that post content and keep the page active for free???

Something’s not right here…

Anyway send me the link of the page, and proof of earnings, screenshots

Thnx

1 Like

What do you mean let the project alone?
Editors do that because they’re huge fans of the actor, they’re doing it for fun.

This,

I have been making steady income from this page monthly by monetizing it with links, I made about $6,800 in one month! But I stopped publishing links on it a while ago because I am focusing on other projects.

Back then, Facebook link reach was pretty amazing that’s how I made this amount, now it dropped yea but the page still has a decent link reach.

Yes from screenshots it looks like it have good link reach, but not anything super.
I have pages with 200k total likes that have the same amount of reach that your 650k page have.
Beside this, if its an Actor its a little bit risky because the page may even risk to get unpublished because its impersonating someone.

Anyway, I am still waiting for you to send the page link, and proof screenshots by PM

Sent.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.