TikTok Verified Username Change ★ Keep the Badge ★ No Prepayment Required

Update from TikTok: If you are verified, changing your username will cause you to lose verification. In order to keep your verification, reach out to your manager.

Want to change your Username on TikTok without losing the verification badge?

Well, I can help with this! A verified username change is possible to either:

• An inactive / deactivated username
  • To a username you already own.

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Do you need my password?

No, we do not need your password but we will require you to send us some information like your email and the registered device to prove to tiktok we are submitting on behalf of you.

What is your success rate?

Every single case has a different success rate. At the end of the day, TikTok makes the final decision and we can only submit the user change for them to review. Some cases we have 90% success rates while other may be 30%. It all depends on your unique situation and the desired @.

How much does it cost?

1. Public Figures - $1750
  2. Businesses - $2250

You must own the @ on IG or Twitter. The pricing above does not include swapd fees, which you are responsible for:

Requirements:

• Typically we can only help if you have the @ on other socials like Instagram and Twitter.
  • If there is a generic @ or a more complicated short @ I may be able to able assist but the pricing is much higher and not all claims are possible.
  • For businessines, a trademark saying you own that username is required for verified business username changes.

How can I pay?

I accept payment via Wire Transfer/Wise/BTC//USDT(ETH).

Do I need to pay SWAPD prior to username change submission?

No, you do not need to prepay unless you are a brand new user to swapd without purchases/reviews. You’ll only need to prepay if new and if the claim is not successful then swapd will refund you.

What if you can’t change my username?

Then it costs you nothing.

1 Like

Here we go, was just waiting to see how quick hehe, glws

1 Like

Sure about the update?

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

pm me

Can change your username on your verified profile and I do not need access just some information about your registration to prove to tiktok we are submitting on behalf of you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.