VIRAL SPACE CHANNEL | 576k Subs | $12k/month | $577k total revenue

NOTICE: DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING FOR LINK. APPROACH ME WITH A SERIOUS OFFER. I WILL NOT SHARE THE LINK UNLESS YOU PROVE YOU’RE SERIOUS.

Amount of subscribers: 576k Subs
Country of subscribers (majority): United States
Topic/Niche: Space/Science
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation):
ALL ORGANIC!

Description:
Description : This channel has made almost $500,000 since it began a few years ago. This channel is easily on its way to have $30-$60k months. I’m selling it because I need capital for an upcoming real estate investment. Audience is US and is consistently gaining around 10k-16k subs a month. The entire content creation team will be included (script writer, voice actor, and video editor). This is an excellent team that can take care of any space video idea you may have. Don’t have good video ideas? The team can/will come up with unique video ideas on their own.There’s a reason why this channel is taking off. Quality is never compromised. The majority of the videos uploaded are considered “evergreen” videos. This means they are always relevant and will go viral forever. Hypothetically, if you stopped posting on this channel, it will still make money for 10+ years down the road.

If you understand the potential of a science channel and know how to grow channels, there is no reason why you shouldn’t be making $30k-$60k a month. This channel is headed towards incredible heights.

2 Likes

Marked premium. GLWS!

Marked Spotlight.

link?

Amazing, GLWS🔥

User banned.