Viral Tesla Channel | 18.1k Subs | $5k/month Monetised USA

NOTICE: DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING FOR LINK. APPROACH ME WITH A SERIOUS OFFER. I WILL NOT SHARE THE LINK UNLESS YOU PROVE YOU’RE SERIOUS.

Amount of subscribers: 18,100
Country of subscribers (majority): United States
Topic/Niche: Tesla/ Tech/ Cars & Vehicles
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description:
This channel has made almost $11,000 since it began 2 and a half months ago. The reason for selling is I have other ventures that I have to put time in, one of them is creating a crypto exchange. This has stopped me the time to manage this channel. I do all the work myself, so whoever buys this, can take all the profits from an already monetised and high quality US-based audience channel. Or they can hire a team through Upwork or fiverr to manage the content creation process which I can help you do. I have one strike which will expire on 5th July, received for apparently copying script so nothing serious. This Tesla channel was monetised on 6th April 2021 and has made until this day, 22 June 2021: $10,198

If you understand the potential of a Tesla/Tech channel and know how to grow channels, there is no reason why you shouldn’t be making $30k-$60k a month. This channel is headed towards incredible heights and has so much potential to become a great channel. From my pictures you can see revenue decreased since June because I have been posting much less videos a week, due to no time.

1 Like

Link

edited

Very interested, DM link please.

I am about to sign a contract for a $30k deal for this channel please make a decision promptly if you want to buy for more in like the next 6-12 hours or it will be too late. Thanks!