Want to purchase gaming youtube 50k - 200k real audience

I AM LOOKING TO PURCHASE A GAMING CHANNEL WHICH IS IN BETWEEN THE 50K TO 200K SUBSCRIBER RANGE. THEY MUST BE ORGANICALLY GROWN AND REAL PEOPLE WHICH HAVE BEEN ACTIVE ON RECENT UPLOADS (FROM 1-6 MONTHS AGO), I’M NOT INTERESTED IN BOTTED CHANNELS, SORRY. I WILL ALSO BE THOROUGHLY CHECKING THE AUDIENCE AND ACTIVITY BEFORE PURCHASE.

CHANNEL MUST BE ELIGIBLE/ALREADY HAVE ADSENSE AND BE FULLY MONETIZABLE AS I WOULD LIKE TO EARN $400-$1000 MONTHLY. CHANNEL MUST BE IN GOOD STANDING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE GOT ANY RESTRICTIONS OR STRIKES IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS. I WILL NOT PURCHASE CHANNELS WHICH ARE ON THE EDGE OF SUSPENSION OR PERMANENTLY BANNED.

My budget range is in between $400-$2,000 AUD. I will not accept any other payment service but paypal through the goods and services section, or SWAPD’s checkout process. This gives us both balanced and immense rights (unlike friends and family in paypal or western union). I am happy to pay the fee if it occurs to you in PayPal. Unfortunately i’m in a dire financial situation and need another source of income (hence why i am purchasing monetized and real audience channels only), I would appreciate if you could notify me of the lowest offer you can give. I am a serious buyer, and I have been in the market for a channel for a while.

If you can give me an offer, please private message me:

• Link or username to channel.
  • Proof of ownership (putting the letters ‘XYSCNI4’ in the bio which I can see.
  • Proof of channel income/ image of insights (must be $400-$1000 AUD, or other country conversion equivalent)
  • What your price offer is.
  • Channel standing (any strikes/restrictions you got in the last 6 months).
  • Why you are selling.
  • If you can change the username immediately or if you have to send YouTube an email to be able to change.
  • An image of a piece of paper written with your SWAPD username in front of your computer showing your channel analytics (or any other page where it shows channel username and shows you are logged in).

If you are looking to lie or scam, this isn’t the place for you. Everything I have written here will be thoroughly checked to detail before I purchase. If there is evidence to show that you lied about the information you provided me, contact will be instantly cut. This thread will be updated often and will be bumped and unlocked until I make a deal with someone. Thank you.