We are proud to say that we’ve hit triple digits on our internal ticket counter! For context, here is a little history of our backend activity.
2017: This is when SWAPD started. We averaged 5-10 opened tickets at the same time. Reaching 20-30 by the end of the year.
2018: The saga continues. Throughout the year we hovered around 30-40 simultaneous tickets.
2019: We’ve jumped to 50-60 tickets (constant), with peaks up to 80 a few times.
2020: We now manage an average of 80-100 tickets at all times.
The 100 mark is a small milestone for us, and to celebrate, we’re doing another…
All you have to do to win is:
- Upload a meme related to what we do (social media/buying/selling/promo/etc).
- Have your post gain the most likes (from other SWAPD members).
We will tally up the most liked posts on October 31th (two weeks from this post) when this contest officially ends! You can submit multiple posts, and you can vote on any post you like. We only ask you to make something original and don’t post things you find online, and don’t copy memes from our other contests.
- Staff can upload memes, but their submissions won’t be counted.
- If there are two or more memes with the same amount of likes, we will split the winnings evenly.
- The meme has to be original, not copied from someone.
GO GO GO GO!!!