We need contest ideas!

But making fun of swapd topics ? Never made before there’s so many topics with potential

Also I didn’t read the whole thing cause I don’t read my bad

Wouldn’t be fair because your posts would win.

1 Like

You don’t make sense you are senseless Sensei

2 Likes

Make a very tough puzzle / riddle for us. Give hints every week or once in a few days. :jigsaw:

• A good deed contest, person with the best good deed wins. Photo / video proof.

• Guessing contest, fill a big jar with something and make us guess the amount

• Quote constest, best quote wins

• Best new idea, the person that has the coolest new idea for swapd services or something like that wins.

• Swapd slogan contest, best new slogan wins

Contest for the greatest marketing idea for swapd to bring new members in!

1 Like

Post photos of your gf’s here
The hottest one wins :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Keep them coming.

I want to get one as well!

SWAPD.com needs own Youtube Channel to advertise this site and when swapd.com will have it for customers it can be more easy to do some first steps. Also it is very hard to search information about swapd and someone will talk and explain everything important on Youtube Channel.

1. Official account channel on Youtube gives customers advices and explains how to do first steps
  2. From advertising on Youtube are coming new customers
  3. It is very hard to find trusted website when you are selling social property and when will be channel somebody will explain that website is 100% trusted

Everything is explained in every Swapd contest.

There are many videos about Swapd

Whoever can create the best award for the Millionaire club wins!

Done deal

All respect to you and your team who makes this website so great but, are you kidding me, video was published 4 years ago and only 861 people watched, included you and only 12 subscribers is it yours or somebody made for just fun​:joy::joy:

Don’t make me laugh :joy: when I am saying you need your own official active channel and with professional videos and vlogs with explanation how to make first steps.

Everything is explained in every Swapd contest, I agree you but reading for many people is boring and hard. So thats is reason why you need Your Youtube active profesional channel with explanation videos.

I am nor hatter, but this 100% true mate. I really love this website and when I was tried to do my first steps they were very hard for even nobody had video about this website

2 videos over 4 years, only 12 subscribers and who stupid made video about Jesus Crist. Also don’t forget that other 3 videos are not made by you.

Are you truly think that when people will see 12 subscribers and Jesus video will make them think this is trusted website?

Spot the fake listing:

Swapd has a ton of articles regarding shady practices by dealers. In order to reduce scams/increase community awareness, what if a Swapd admin were to put up a fake listing with a couple subtle red flags and see which 5 people recognize it first?

1 Like

I’ll send you a dm about this soon, This topic is about contest idea.

okay bro, no problem :sunglasses: Find me by your side​:wink:

Whoever builds the coolest IRL structure of Swapd wins (art, legos, graffiti etc)

2 Likes

Each 5 star review counts as a ticket. Swapd then auctions off some services with those tickets as payment! This incentivizes people to get more 5 star reviews and bring the site more business (it’ll also make auctions more popular!)