Website and Domain with many Active Social Pages

Domain (From 2014/01)
Website (Powered by SquareSpace, so you can change theme and contents as you want with one click, or start E-COMMERCE to sell everythings)
Many Active Social Pages (Instagram (16k with 1k like), Apple News Channel, Telegram Channel (With 3500 views), Twitter (7K), Facebook Fan Page, Verified Google Plus, Youtube, Vimeo, Pinterest, Tumblr, FourSquare, Yelp)
All of website and social pages created by me and managing by me with WHITE HAT SEO
And also training PDF to use all of them
And if you want, I have 3 Apps and 2 Games for iOS, Android, Windows Phone (With sources)

1 Like

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: https://checkout.swapd.co/
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

1 Like

pm details please

1 Like

I’m interested. Send me more details as well. What’s the asking price?

1 Like

Sent as PM. Good luck

Sent as PM. Have a nice time

$600 total revenue since inception and he’s asking for $25k… seems a bit unreasonable to me.

$600 total revenue from Apps and Games, Not Website and Social Pages. My Apps and Games are not for sale. Check original post in top of the page. My apps and games are a package as additional gift, NOT FOR SALE. ONLY WEBSITE, DOMAIN and SOCIAL PAGES are for sale. I never said to you about revenue from them!!!
Thanks for clarification other dear friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello please send me the link to the website and also some traffic data from analytics

1 Like