Website w/ YouTube 4.4K Subs + Book on Amazon + 3 Social Accounts

Domain name: www.11enlahistoria.com
Website included?: Yes
Price: 350

Domain Registration Date: 02/24/2019

The website is hosted on a payment server for one year with a .com domain and the design is very well maintained. It also has an optimized SEO that will bring specific traffic with a good ad campaign. The website is monetized with Adsense and PropellerAds.

The website is in Spanish, but if you pay an extra fees, I can translate the articles into English for you.

This sell include a YouTube channel about news and investigating conspiracy theories. It’s a Spanish channel but a lot of the videos I upload are in English with Spanish subtitles, so the public could accept the change.

• 4,385 Subscribers
  • 66 videos
  • No Copyright or Strikes
  • 1,376,707 total views
  • 9 years and 261 days in minutes of viewing
  • All videos subtitled in English and Spanish manually.
  • Professional design with a simple and striking color palette.
  • Currently active channel
  • Not Monetized

Include PSD photoshop channel design

INCLUDE 3 EXTRA SOCIAL ACCOUNTS

Facebook accounts have a small public because I neglected them for a long time, but I have resumed them and they are growing in just few months.

Book on Amazon with several sales.

Facebook - 451 LIKES

Twitter - 17 FOLLOWERS

Patreon - 0 PATREONS

The reason for selling is because I want to focus on another project and I do not want to abandon this one. You can feel free to ask for any information to secure your purchase.

I can listen to offers.

Could you please explain how/why you believe this is worth $800? Have you made any revenue off of this thus far? Because the channel itself has next to no value due to its size and because it isn’t monetized via YouTube AdSense.

2 Likes

I believe that because you create a brand, something like a template. How much money do you think you recommend me to sell?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.