Well-known Music Page Almost at 210k (IG Account)

Country of followers (majority): USA/UK/Brazil
Amount of followers: 210k
Topic/Niche: Music, vocals page
Does it include the OG (original) email?: yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description:

Page Growth: Page was made in 2018 and then I took over and started working on it in 2019, I consistently made followers from 10k to 150k in just 4 months after that I was barely making followers, but I was still growing. Till now I’m making 100-200 followers

Page Recognition: Page is followed by many well-known singers and liked by singers like Meghan Trainor, Billie Eilish, Calum Scott, Justin Bieber. it is also known by some small music companies and music apps such as AmpMe and Smule.

Income Related: I’ve made $200-$500 each month by promoting artists and if you get a good offer from a music company then you can make up to a thousand US dollars per month from this single account

Reasons for Selling this Account: I almost stopped working on Instagram and focusing on other things, Because of inactivity I am afraid that I will lose retention. I’m working on music pages since 2017, I have more pages and I will list my other accounts once every week

For more information PM me

Screenshot from recent Post

Profile Layout

Post from last year has 4M views

Post from early this year 12M

Further Pictures

1 Like

BUMP

BUMP

Bump

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Send user and updated price

Available? PM

Handle?