Would Like To sell Aged Reaction Mix Youtube Account 138k Subs US 78% 38.4k With Bells.Negotiable

This is the same guy that doesn’t reply to comments or people on his Publication post. Not the brightest bulb in the box.

Liquid there are plenty of members whom I have been working on their projects, the scope of that project is outlined and specific to submissions. Keep this on that thread and realize this is separate.

If you would reply and do what a seller is supposed to do then I wouldn’t have to come on this thread.

I hate weak sellers that’s all. And now you come with this flip. Lol

Sorry but not all sellers ave to deal with every member especially when a service is offered via a registered and very public business to which is specified to members with submission requests.

Mate, stop. Lol. I’m out

This flip is debating to start a YouTube Chanel And seeing an opportunity to make money, not related. We can’t have more than one @swapt account. @Administrators feel free to delete this nonsense or explain how we can offer different services some of which is private personal and others that are related to a different business. Thanks

Limit your bumps to once every 24 hour.

1 Like

url please.

url please

1 Like

@Duckie sent DM

Open to offers have a few messages on this in inbox

link please

sent @scalaenterprises

bump

Url plz.

Sent Dm @daneshfar