Your own Press Release Website : Start Publishing and Selling Articles on FOX ABC NBC CBS Networks

Price: 799 $

Website Included: Yes

This offer is for custom made press release agency website.

Today, I’m offering you two things: the opportunity to not only start this business yourself, but also the opportunity to get a custom-made agency site that is ready to sell these services with a minimum of 700% profit margin.

This is the rare opportunity for you to get the information and sources that have been well hidden over the years. The market for press releases is booming; the higher the number of people start their online ventures, the greater the need for press release distribution services.

There are millions of businesses on Instagram alone, tens of millions of blogs and websites all over the web, and hundreds of thousands of local businesses around you who are all looking to get publicity for their products and services. It goes without saying that the need for PR services is growing daily.

Huge companies charge insane amounts for a single press release distribution and make profits of up to 10,000% or even higher.

Our agency connections manage to source these less than 10 $.

This is one of the best opportunities to start your own agency with our private sources. The items are digital, the delivery is simple, satisfaction is guaranteed and there are no upfront investments required to test the market and the products. The market is there and is looking for the product already, you just need to supply it.

All you have to do is just forward the orders and collect the profits. All the work is done and outsourced.

This offer includes:

• Professional Custom Made PR Agency Website
  • Private Top Sources for PR Syndication
  • Private Agency Connections
  • Guaranteed FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS Syndication
  • Agency Domain & Logos
  • Agency Legal Pages
  • Business Emails
  • Minimum 500-700% Profit per Sale

The agency comes with a private syndication site that manages daily news for FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS & Telemundo - Writers are in place to take care of the Press Release content, you will collect the profits.

Profit margins are up to 700-1200 % Per Sale.

Besides the Agency price, You need only only couple hundred dollars to start.

The PR’s writing will be outsourced.
The PR’s distribution system must be paid.

This is a small time investment for a huge business opportunity. These profit margins allow you to easily make your investments back within the first month.

If you are tired of dropshipping and testing products to sell, or maybe you’ve even spent thousands and still failed, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Your target audience is any business, any website, and any blog or dropshipping store, no matter their size or revenue. They are there to buy
from you. They are not only looking to get publicity at a reasonable price, but they are in constant need of it.

This is one of a kind opportunity since all the Press Release Media partnerships are usually closed for new agencies, or capital of tens of thousands are required to get agency level access.

This is completely remote business, does not require much time and is almost all outsourced.

The new owner is the sole arbiter over the agency and media coverage, they can offer this service as many different companies around the world as they like. There is a massive need for every business, no matter the size or revenue to get maximum publicity and that is what this Agency does.

The profits are approx. 700-1200 % per order since agency access and the private contacts allows us to outsource this directly from the major media companies without doing anything ourselves.

I sell press releases on multiple SEO communities myself - BHW included and the service is vouched by lots of members. Still, if you are looking for samples of the press releases and how / where are these published then comment below and ask for a sample.

You can also ask sample website so you know what you are getting and how this business is done.

Please can you send me examples. Thank you

3 Likes

I would also like to see an example

1 Like

Unlisting this until I can confirm placements

Samples sent to all.

Regards!

1 Like

Please share a sample.

1 Like

kindly share samples.

1 Like