- sold -

• sold -
1 Like

If this the same property @anon56422811 was selling?

No it’s not :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m interested. I have serious intentions

Hello. Was this already listed? Anyway, what is your idea of a ‘fair price’? Please give us a ball park figure of what you want for it so we’re not wasting our time.

1 Like

How much?

This is basically a disabled CMS and should not be allowed for sale? This has to be a joke. These go for sale for around $3000 > $7500 it is 1 step away from termination.

Please tell me this is a joke.

3 Likes

Care to elaborate further?

@CREATIVEIV, didn’t you also make an (almost) 5-digit offer for this property? (You did)

I can buy for $10000 because this CMS lost many features

Please check msg!

Can you please elaborate?

Hello,
I am interested in buying the account. Whats the price?

I offered a 5 digit offer, I know the value of CMS accounts as I’ve sold over 5 in the last year. This is a disabled CMS and someone trying to scam someone.

I’d be able to get some features back through my partner manager at Google however, anyone else buying this without a partner manager will get terminated.

@CGG - Care to comment on this?

I want to buy a CMS, are you available for sale?

I hope if some one can open a service for Cms apply and partner manager invitation if we meet the criteria to get it

Is that you selling this on multiple sites? I’ve seen this exact post other places.

What exactly makes this worth 45 grand I’m still trying to comprehend what this can be used for if the good features are disabled? What exactly can this do and what’s the point of it, I am intrigued lol

So it’s like a MCN that you can monetize channels? Any channel? At your discretion or? How exactly do you add a channel and get it monetized? This has all the features to do that?

What features is it missing? And what seems to be the big deal of it not having those features?

Is a MCN different then this? Or is it basically the same thing?