Youtube gaming channel - 200k+ high potential

Amount of subscribers: 248k+ 52million views+
Country of subscribers (majority): United states, Brazil (demographics attached)
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic, Engagement network

Description: Selling my gaming channel, I am currently working on developing apps I don’t have time to play more games. Channel does have a very loyal fan base. Need someone who can be active uploading gaming videos.

• Channel is 4 year old channel i.e created on June 2015 & from starting to now without getting any type of strikes
  • Monetization is On and can start making you money right away.
    *I have never done the face or voice reveal yet so anyone can takeover.

I can include twitch account with as well. Account currently have over 1,200+ followers and usually get 50-100+ live viewers. sometimes hit 500 viewers. Twitch is enabled for affiliation as well.

If you are passionate into gaming then this may be a right account to buy :slight_smile: If any support will be needed after sale I’m more than happy to give help.

Hey, could you please update your listing with a screenshot of the subscriber tab sorted by geography so potential buyers can know where the majority of your subscribers are from?

Thank you.

1 Like

Please send me the link to the channel.

provide info plz
and offer

Please send me url

Pmd all

Link please

Pmd

link please

Is this still available?

pm handle thanks

This was sold a few days ago. Thank you for using SWAPD!