Youtube Subscribers Growth Service “Real Subscribers” OG Seller! 10k Subscribers

WELCOME TO TICKERS GROWTH SERVICE!
I am super excited to bring my service to Swapd!

PRICES & TIME FRAME
1k Subscribers = $500. Time frame = 1-8 hours
2k Subscribers = $1,000. Time frame = 3-24 hours
3k Subscribers = $1,500. Time frame = 1 day
4K Subscribers = $2,000. Time frame = 2 days
5k Subscribers = $2,500 Time frame = 3 days

We can do bigger packages upon request!

Note - You may receive a bit more subscribers than you asked for at times at no extra charge.

Demographics - International USA,Canada,China,Uk,Australia,Dubai,India,Egypt Etc.

QUESTIONS
How are subscribers obtained?
Subscribers are obtained through promotions on my network of social media sites owned by myself and partners.

Are subscribers 100% real? Yes, every subscriber is 100% real.

Are subscribers active? - Yes, We use promotion methods to obtain the subscribers but it is your job to capture your audience’s attention.

Are these subscribers targeted subscribers?
We can do certain targeted niches due to our social niches.
Pm your niche!

Will I receive likes and comments and views one subscriber growth starts? Yes & No, These are real subscribers, so as long as you have content that is appealing to the subscriber they will interact.

What do you guarantee?
We guarantee subscribers are 100% real. We guarantee you will receive 70% minimum subscriber count ordered due to some slipage!

Payment: ALL - PayPal, BTC or Transferwise.

1 Like

GLWS!

2 Likes

Thank you!:heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Bump

Is this done via giveaways??

Subscribers are obtained through promotions on my network of social media sites owned by myself and my partners. We utilize Instagram Swipe Uplinks with action words! and shoutouts on existing youtube pages utilizing discussion tabs as well as twitter links with incentives.

1 Like

Ok that’s good! What else can you offer me ?

1 Like

We have 2 services right now that have been posted have a couple more in the process of creation.

1. Twitter growth
    2 .Youtube growth

Prices and where are the followers subs mainly from ?

1 Like

Please go to our active listing for Twitter growth to discuss Twitter growth this way any questions can be used as insight for fellow members.

Taking 1st order 50% OFF!

Taking orders!

Anyone who is looking to build their subscriber base with real subscribers. I’m available and taking orders!

Getting ready to start first ticket! Who is next?

For Adsense USA & Canada demographics are higher cpm & rpm … any way to target these demographics?

1 Like

Are you looking to target them specifically only? Without commingling some of the targetings with international subs?

Here are a the highest CPM by NICHE AND LOCATION.

1. Maldives : $15.47
  2. Guadeloupe : $10.97
  3. Denmark : $10.61
  4. Poland : $9.23
  5. Pakistan : $7.54

NICHE

• Makeup
  • Retail
  • Health
  • Finance
  • Technology

Most advertisers pay a CPM of between $4 and $10. In some cases, the CPM can be as low as $0.10.

YouTube average CPM is $2 generally!

Depending on your niche and targeting will determine the best plan of action to take! @islandsimba

There are some sellers reposting my exact lisitng. Would like to clarify that I have no connection to any sellers reposting my exact listing.

Bump