YouTube Verification Badge [Fast & Cheap] - temporarily closed

Hi everyone,

YouTube has not processed any verification badge requests submitted within the last few months. Many creators have applied and reached out to the Creator Support several times. Still, they always receive the standard reply that “due to the volume of requests we’ve received, it may take several weeks for your channel to be reviewed for verification.” In fact, even after waiting several weeks, they always receive the same reply as YouTube is not processing new applications.

As a media company, we have access to additional support resources at YouTube and can speed up verification badge reviews. We have done it successfully for multiple clients on SWAPD and off-site within the last weeks.

I encourage you to try to get verified through the application form before considering this service. At the moment, filling out the form will do exactly nothing, though - but don’t worry: You are not alone, and we can help you!

Requirements:

• Your channel must reach 100,000 subscribers.
  • Your channel must represent the real creator, brand, or entity it claims to be.
  • Your channel must be public and have a channel banner, description, channel icon, and content, and be active on YouTube.

You will need to invite us as a manager to your channel so that we are authenticated to contact YouTube regarding your channel.

Prices:

• Verification badge for your personal channel: from $199 + SWAPD fee
  • Verification badge for brand channels: from $299 + SWAPD fee

The final charge depends on the channel. Through SWAPD checkout, you only pay if you have received the verification badge.

How long does it take?: We have never waited any longer than 3 business days until our contact has verified the channel.

Great, how do I get started?: Send me your channel URL, when you have reached 100k subscribers and applied for a badge, and information about your channel status (YPP, strikes, disabled features).

5 Likes

That’s a good one :point_up: good luck with sales

2 Likes

Nice one. Why do you need to get invited to he channel as manager ?

Hi, would you verify channels with only one video and not many subscribers? Just wondering!

We need to have access to the channel, either by being a manager or by having the channel in the CMS (which is a bit over-the-top in this case), to be authenticated to request the badge on behalf of the channel.
We usually only need a few days for the service, and can be removed afterwards.

1 Like

You need 100k subscribers, if you are not extremely popular outside of YouTube.

Null

Is this part of partner support. I actually have an issue on my channel. That I am finding hard to resolve.

What is the issue?

1 Like

Nulled message .

I just successfully finished two verifications - both within 48 hours.
Take the opportunity and get the verification badge for your YouTube channel now!

IMG-20200511-WA0000
Just received my first vouch - message me to get started!

PM me im interested

1 Like

PM’d

feedback_2
Received my second feedback - now is your time to get your channel verified!

Is it possible to be verified without 100k subs if I am verified on Instagram and have a lot of press?

Sent you a DM!

Screenshot_258

Another satisfied customer - message me to get started!