Youtuber Magazine Feature | Unique Publication | SWAPD EXCLUSIVE

Service type: Feature Article on Youtuber Magazine
Price: 400
What’s the Service
Hello and welcome to another VML exclusive service

I will create and publish a professional and high quality article on YOUTUBER MAGAZINE . Youtuber Magazine is an elite publication that covers trending online content. They are also the host of the Youtuber Prestige Awards, annual awards celebrating the best in online content. They are google news approved and based in the U.S. This is a unique publication and is ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH SWAPD, meaning you can’t get it anywhere else. This is a credible source for Wikipedia, and many Wikipedia pages have sources from Youtuber Mag.

Important Highlights of VML’s “YOUTUBER MAGAZINE” Publishing Service

• High quality and professionally written article.
  • Excellent English and grammar.
  • Instagram and social media embeds
  • Up to 3 Do-follow links
  • Can accept articles already written under approval
  • 600-1000 words for better google ranking
  • Google, Bing, Apple new approved website.

Minimum Requirements
The subject should have background information for the editors so they can write the articles, if you have articles on the subject at other publications online, this will help.

Example of Article
Here, you can check if the staff post for the article

Availability
I am open for 4 articles a month only , I take the time to write well written articles around 700-1000 words and focus on quality content and grammar.

7 Likes

Branding game on point, as always! :smiley:

Good luck with sales!

1 Like

Thanks @Boogeyman, always appreciate the support.

1 Like

PM prices pls

nice looking publication

1 Like

Interesting offer! Would you be able to share some Wikipedia articles that cite this publication? Thank you!

1 Like

I am certain you can’t post yourself, They were testing a section where users could upload YouTube videos but they have since removed it.

Yes there are plenty, I am will share on PM

This looked interesting (I know A LOT of aspiring YouTubers)

BUT…

That YouTuberMag website is less than a year old & has a Terrible Alexa Rank!?!
$400 is waayyy too much for an article on a site that has next-to-no traffic. :confused:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it isn’t even in the top 2.5 MILLION websites!? :thinking:

By Comparison:

SocialBlade = 1,240
FamousBirthdays = 4,020
˅ ˅ ˅
Swapd = 23,568 :raised_hands:
FameBit = 23,596
˅ ˅ ˅
˅ ˅ ˅
WhatsTrending = 330,001
NewMediaRockstars = 791,226
˅ ˅ ˅
˅ ˅ ˅
˅ ˅ ˅
YouTuberMag = 2,531,005 :flushed: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Do you own the site? If yes, whats the monthly traffic on it ?

Please share, thank you!

I do not own the website. In regards to the traffic’s question. YouTuber Magazine is originally a physical magazine that was distributed worlwide. Over 10,000 copies annually. They redesigned their old website and renamed their domain. Within a year the site will be a top 1500 news site again. So it’s good to get in early before that happens and prices increase.

They also host the YouTuber Prestige Awards annually which is on par with the Shorty awards and other award shows. They host it once a year in Los Angeles.

They will also be launching a VOD service for creators soon.

At the end of the day these articles should be used for unique Wikipedia sources and IG verification sources because it’s unique and gets indexed as the publication is google news approved.

For website thats currently have lots of traffic related to social media. I have IMWBUZZ and Vidooly.

But I like YT Mag because they are going to be a big publication for YouTubers. Traffic I am told is 1000 unique visitors a day at the moment. But is growing fast.

send me the link to your post. If so there is a glitch on there site, but i dont see anything there

There is no indication of any post and I spoke to the site, they said Articles are only published by staff. So not sure what you are on about here.

Slots open, I’ve done 4 sales on Swapd for this outlet.

Keep em coming

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.