2.14% Real Estate Brokerage Service (SoCal only)

Service Type: SWAPD-only Real Estate Broker-Agent

Many of the folks here are running a business, hustling hard for success, or at least interested in financial freedom. But there is no financial freedom, without some kind of real estate acquisition. The longer you own real estate, the more opportunity there is for property appreciation and wealth accumulation. Therefore, acquiring real estate at a younger age may provide more time for your investment to grow in value. What makes matter worse, is that the “powers that be” do NOT want you to escape out of your day job and accumulate long-term wealth. This is where we come in.

I will offer every single SWAPD member a competitive 2.14% competitive rate to sell. The average commission rate in California is about 5.14%. I’m flipping that 5 upside down to offer a 2.14% rate to all verified SWAPD members.

How it works: Basically, we will discuss your goals and financial situation first. Once we have a plan, you will send SWAPD 2.14% of your budget. You will be charged 0% commission at closing in escrow, and the closing disclosure with the final sale price of the property will be sent to the SWAPD team for a 2.14% calculation of commission in USDT. The remaining funds will be returned to you. We will adjust the SWAPD funds proportionately if budget changes. If you are ready to take the first step, reply to this post and I will DM you.

1. What is your commission rate?
  • Our commission rate is a competitive 2.14% on the selling side. This rate may increase as we gather clientele.
  1. Do you handle both residential and commercial properties?
  • Yes, we specialize in both residential and commercial real estate transactions.
  1. How do you determine the listing price for my property?
  • We conduct a comprehensive market analysis to determine the optimal listing price based on current market conditions and comparable sales. This is our speciality.
  1. What marketing strategies do you use to sell properties?
  • We utilize a variety of marketing strategies, including online listings, social media promotion, professional photography, and targeted advertising. We also get the property polished up for maximum profit.
  1. How do you handle negotiations with buyers/sellers?
  • We leverage our negotiation skills and market expertise to advocate for your best interests and achieve favorable terms. Again, an expertise of ours.
  1. Can you help with property inspections and appraisals?
  • Yes, we can coordinate property inspections and appraisals to ensure the smooth progress of the transaction. We also have connections with government county inspectors.
  1. What is the timeline for closing a real estate transaction?
  • The timeline varies depending on various factors, but we work diligently to facilitate a timely closing.
  1. Do you assist with financing options for buyers?
  • While we don’t directly offer financing, we can connect buyers with reputable lenders and assist with the financing process.
  1. Are there any additional fees or costs I should be aware of?
  • We believe in transparency, and we’ll clearly communicate any additional fees or costs associated with our services upfront.
  1. Do you provide guidance for first-time homebuyers?
  • Absolutely! We specialize in helping first-time homebuyers navigate the complexities of the real estate process and make informed decisions.
  1. What areas do you serve?
  • We proudly serve clients throughout Southern California and its surrounding areas.
  1. Can I schedule a consultation to discuss my real estate needs?
  • Of course! We offer complimentary consultations to discuss your goals and how we can help you achieve them.
  1. Do you offer virtual tours for properties?
  • Yes, we can arrange virtual tours for properties to accommodate clients who prefer to view homes remotely.
  1. Are you available for communication outside of regular business hours?
  • Yes, we strive to be accessible to our clients and are available for communication outside of regular business hours.
  1. What sets your brokerage apart from others in the area?
  • Our competitive commission rate, personalized service, market expertise, and commitment to client satisfaction set us apart as a top choice for real estate brokerage services in Southern California.

We want to make your profit = our profit. We eliminate the need for ANY middlemen (other than SWAPD). We want to streamline housing and become SWAPD’s #1 Real Estate Service Provider.

A few questions / points:

1. What’s your license number?

2. How many houses have you sold and what total volume?

3. Buyers don’t typically pay a commission (it comes from the seller’s side). Why do you charge buyers an upfront fee of 2.14%?

4. Sellers usually pay a commission after the sale. Why are you charging it upfront as a flat fee of 2.-4%? If it doesn’t sell in the specific time frame on the listing agreement, what happens to that fee?

Sorry if I’m incorrect on anything as I’m not entirely familiar with real estate laws and norms in California.

I don’t mind sharing the license number as well as volume of sales as soon as the transaction begins. I didn’t share it to protect my identity until a transaction is legitimate and the commission deposit is made.

You’re right in that buyers typically don’t directly pay a commission. My wording was unclear. I will correct it.

Regarding the upfront fee. That is just to hold the commission funds with SWAPD in order to protect myself from the buyer not paying on SWAPD after the transaction. If you have a better way of doing this, I’d appreciate the input greatly.

If it doesn’t sell within the specified timeframe, the listing agreement can be terminated, renegotiated, or extended.

Unfortunately, Swapd typically doesn’t permit off-site communication, making it uncertain how you could accept a listing or represent a buyer. If they did allow it, you could simply proceed with a standard listing or buyer representation agreement and pay Swapd their fee after the transaction concludes. Your commission would be collected at closing according to the listing agreement. Typically, as an agent, you’d receive the check immediately at closing, deliver it to your broker, and receive your percentage. Then, you would inform Swapd of the amount and compensate them for facilitating the connection to the client. However, this process would likely require approval, and it’s uncertain if they would allow it, given that they operate as a digital marketplace. @swapd can advise

I was going to have the funds placed with SWAPD initially, then meet up in person for the listing agreement. The commission would come from SWAPD and they would be provided with escrow closing disclosure that shows 0% commission taken from the client.

I’m a licensed broker, so there is no need to split commission.

I would love to hear @swapd advice if this is possible. I want to work within the rules not just for fair compensation of everyone, but to protect myself as well since this could be damaging to my real estate reputation.