ATTN EU SWAPD sellers - Your earnings will soon be reported to the IRS if you earned more than 2000 EUR

UAE is affected apparently. This is why swapd needs to shut the thread down till he knows more about the countries.

Uae do not have any tax on freelancers, but on businesses Have 5% tax if they reach an thershold of tax free.

2 Likes

Like swapd says they hate us because they ain’t us

IM repeating what Swapd said. As i said, needs the thread removing till more is known about affected countries for sellers.

Otherwise everyone gonna poop their pants and stress in the mean time.

3 Likes

Now I understand why so many companies are registered in UAE. Damn that’s very less compared to other countries.

1 Like

Ngl my heart was broken coz this app has been my bread and butter since January.

1 Like

Same

2 Likes

This used to be 0% Tax, But now corporate tax is 5% only if you do 500K aed business a year. ( not sure about thershold value as i forgot lol)

2 Likes

But like still 5% is very minimal amount compared to other countries where almost half of your income goes to tax.

1 Like

7 Likes

Welcome to Pakistan, Pay 0 Tax and When you sell your USD you get 10% extra amount :smiley:

3 Likes

Registerd Swapd in @HamzaKhan 's name, problem solved :handshake:

8 Likes

On my way to cross border from India to Pakistan.

Hamza be like

You’re expressing your personal viewpoint as if it represents the entire group. Many members, including myself, run their own businesses, invoice clients, and pay taxes. I’ve been doing this from the beginning. Yes, paying taxes is frustrating, but it’s ultimately stress-free. I don’t have to worry about a tax enforcement team knocking on my door and demanding income records for the past three years along with a hefty fine.

6 Likes

I guess how much we all are stressed after reading this, swapd is 100 times more stressed compared to us, in chat he talked about this few hours ago and without thinking much about this he created this post without proper listing of countries and other things.

I think he should delete this post as it is causing havoc to all members.

2 Likes

This doesnt affect me.

I am saying a sellers POV.

2 Likes

But not all sellers earn what you do and some of them don’t want to get into trouble of taxes and all.

1 Like

No havoc at all; I’ve already spoken to lawyers and tax firms. This is happening, just don’t know all the little details yet. Devs are already working on the back end.

1 Like

Okay thanks