Original old account with blue tick 10k

Country of followers (majority): Mixed
Amount of followers: 10.000
Topic/Niche: sport
Does it include the OG (original) email?: yes

Description:
Athlete account established in 2015 and verified in 2020

There is an original blue tick (not a meta subscription)

Eligible to get a blue tick for TikTok

Followers are not original

There is no possibility of closure or theft when the account is sold.

You can use it however you want

Founder email available
Submit your best price offers…

Pm me username

Will only be given at time of purchase
There is no aspect of the account to be examined
All followers are fake
I only show it to people I’m convinced will buy it

That’s against the rules and common sense, a potential client will want to know what they’re buying.

1 Like

He’s buying an account with a genuine blue tick, that’s all he needs to know
I didn’t say I wouldn’t tell the username, but for security reasons, I’m not stupid enough to give the username to anyone I haven’t agreed on a price with.
It’s ridiculous to ask for a username without asking the price.

1 Like

Well you lost a potential buyer and are about to lose many more, any seller with a brain would provide simply the username

For you to list the sale of accounts here, you need to make sure you are listing the username in the main post. Only trusted members are able to view the username and it is against the rules to leave that section blank as @Rich already pointed out.

As for the rest, if you don’t wish to give the username to other members, that’s understandable since it’s your own sale topic but you probably will lose a great many potential buyers.

Regardless of what you decide, please add the handle in the main topic description where there is a section to add it otherwise the staff will likely un-list your topic until it’s been fixed. The others here are just trying to help you. I wish you the best with your sales, boss

1 Like

Thank you for explaining it in a nice way, but since some people are evil and malicious, they can defraud other people through that account when they get their username. To prevent this, I prefer to share the username with serious buyers.
This may make me lose customers, that’s not a problem.

Still, thank you very much and I wish you good trading.

1 Like

The URL/Handle is missing