Thank You SWAPD

First of all hey , hope every one onsite is good

Just wanna share a happy moments with you guys

I joined SWAPD last year when i was going through the most hard time in my life … Brokie , Depressed and have no goals

i joined just to check what people do here and why some of my clients tell me about this site

After checking the site i Saw a lot of people making huge ammounts of money in sales and a i thought why they are doing money and im not !! is it really possible for a guy like me who lives in a 3rd world country that is suffering from an economy crash for 4 years to make money like them ?

i took my first step and started posting services here onsite , it took me 3 months to get my first client here

As a challenge for myself i decided that 2024 Goal for me on SWAPD is to make 20k$ in sales … and i was not sure if i am going to make it or no

But guess what i am now only 200$ Far away from my goal and we are only in the start of 2nd half of the year

This site gave me a huge push forward , gave me a lot of motivation when i talk with a high tier sellers and buyers onsite

During this time i made a lot of achievments that im proud with it !! i was able to let my little brother to finish his last year in a private college

Helped my Dad to re build his business that he closed during the pandemic and economy crash , i helped a lot of my friends to change their life point of view and they also started making good money !!

Now from my home i am making monthly about 6 months of normal employee Salary in my country
and of course now im trying to push forward and make more achievments

Seeing my self in the top sellers onsite was not even on my mind but i somehow made it !!

Thanks for all of you guys and thanks for all of @Administrators for keeping this community from falling

Just wanted to share this happy moments with you guys , and maybe some new sellers get motivated to push forward , If i was able to make it , You can make it to brothers

Thanks a lot :heart:

14 Likes

All the best

1 Like

Thank You brother :heart:

1 Like

Congratulation @Omar you deserve it!
Next goal: Road to Diamond. You can do it!

1 Like

Congratulations man. Thats a big accomplishment. Way to help others around you.

1 Like

Congratulations :heart: @Omar

1 Like

Good Going Omar.
Keep giving your best with same humility
Sky is the limit bro :heart:

Hey there!

Congrats on your success!, Truly inspiring, Keep up the great work and continue pushing forward. Wishing you even more success!

congrats

Moved to Inspiration Hub, because it’s inspiring! Now all that’s left is for you to finally get some gains so you don’t look so weak :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats on your success!!!

1 Like

So happy to see you mate, I felt happy seeing you grow, also our goal is same but yeh you achieved it too early. I hope I also complete 20k$ sales before December.

I am also trying not yet to get a client but I believe with swapd Ill be able to start my journey.

Congrats!!

Road to Diamond brother. W!

Congrats G

Good job my guy

Congratulations on your success! Keep up the good work! :clinking_glasses:

Congratulations @Omar :heart:

Thanks Guys !! Now its the road for Diamond Member !

2 Likes