✅ Create You CASHCOW Videos For YT - CHEAP YouTube Cash Cow Videos Creation | A+ Thumbnails | Passive $$$ Income From FACELESS YouTube Videos | TOP 5 Etc ✅

Hello there!

Our service is an all-in-one-package that we will do research, create, edit and deliver you a premium made video in any niche (TOP 5, Horror, etc), thumbnail cover, SEO tags and more so you can just upload it on your own channel, includes stock footage and copyright-free music.

Get your own monetization videos at a low price. All we require from you is the niche, and we will create you an commercial use top 5/10 etc. cash cow video that you can use for you to upload along with an original thumbnail cover.

PRICING PLANS:
45$: 2-minute video - thumbnail - SEO Video File
65$ 5-minute video - thumbnail - SEO Video File
110$: 9-minute video - thumbnail - SEO Video File

All the pricing plans will include the final video about your topic, thumbnail and seo video file which you can just copy / paste in your description, tags and title.

WHAT YOU WILL GET:

• Research about your topic and create the video for you.
  • Premium Thumbnail to capture your audience’s attention.
  • Human voice provided in your video.
  • Video editing and subtitles all included in the video (If needed)
  • Final video file in HD quality 1080P or 4K.
  • No copyright and uses stock footage that can be used for commercial use.
  • SEO video file with title, tags and description to maximize your searchability.

Do you have samples of the videos and thumbnails?
Yes! Send me a message here to send you the samples.

Can I send you specifications on what I require for the videos?
Sure! We will be open to discuss different type of niches so just send us a message!

Can I have any copyright issues with these?
No! We will use stock footage and any music/sounds in the video can be used for commercial usage which will be allowed on YouTube.

Do you offer any bulk discounts?
Yes! Just contact us and let’s chat about it.

What is TAT for delivery?
TAT will be from 3 - 11 days for all packages depending on the amount of orders we got.

Refund Policy: We will issue you a refund if we fail to deliver in 11 days max. If the quality don’t meet your expectations, we will do up to 3 revision to the following video.

1 Like